Keeping menus flexible
- Lackman program shows signs of success in participation, sales. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/04/98, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p20
Focuses on the success of Lackmann Food Service's marketing and menu program called World Class Cuisine' 98. Description of the program's six two-month modules; Programs impact on managers; Highlights of the different modules; Managers use of world class cuisines.
- Lackmann promotes Lighter by Choice. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/18/96, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p18
Reports that Lackmann's has set up a separate serving area for its Lighter by Choice menu items to attract more customers' attention to it.
- Terminals Permit Sandwich Pre-orders. // Food Management;Nov2000, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p16
Focuses on Lackmann Culinary Services' sandwich ordering system. Features of the ordering system; Average time for sandwiches to be prepared; Percentage increase in check totals with the installation of the high-technology kiosks.
- Longley to assist in new Lackmann profit strategy. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/29/97, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p49
Reports on the hiring of John C. Longley by Lackmann Food Service to help prepare a business strategy that will double the company's annual revenue by year 2000. Former corporate affiliation.
- WITH NEW NAME, LOGO: Lackmann sets image redo. // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the changes at Lackmann Food Service company. Appointment of Tom Lackmann as chief executive officer; Name and logo change; Increase in the number of senior management team.
- WITH TWO-PHASE PLAN: LACKMANN LOOKING FORWARD. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p30
Focuses on the Going Forward Plan, an expense reduction plan developed by Lackmann Culinary Services. Goal of the plan; Factors to consider to achieve savings.
- Lackmann cooks up revamped Lighter By Choice program. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/07/97, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p52
Focuses on Lackmann Food Service Inc.'s changing of its Lighter By Choice healthful-foods program in the United States. Trend toward larger portions; Integration of Lighter By Choice into the servery.
- Transforming food service into culinary art. Lackmann, Andrew // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/24/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 46, p9D
Focuses on the business strategy of Lackmann Culinary Services on its success in Long Island, New York City. Competition in the food service industry; Growth of the company; Strategy in overcoming competition.
- Lackmann adds departments as part of its Strategy 2000. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/22/97, Vol. 31 Issue 51, p21
Reports that Lackmann Food Services had added two departments to its management structure as part of its `Strategy 2000' strategic plan. Creation of human resources and corporate public-relations departments; Need to develop the company's management structure to meet the challenges of the 21st...