Catering purchases rise 7%
- Evolving the venue menu. Clarke, Simon // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p31
Looks at food catering at event and exhibition venues in Great Britain. Overview of catering at Excel; Strategy in catering used by NEC Group catering director Patrick Ashe; Reasons for rejecting branded caterers in other venues; Benefits of improved catering. INSETS: Case Study: Earls...
- Bush tucker men. Hitching, Corinne // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/21/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4210, p43
Discusses catering for travelers on a journey across the African bush. Benefits for cooks of working on overland tours; Method of cooking used; Menu commonly served.
- West Bank caterers say their best offerings are old favorites. Wilkinson, Kaija // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);09/11/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p36
Highlights the services offered by caterers from the West Bank district in New Orleans, Louisiana. Seafood specialties; Description of food preparations; Expertise of chefs and cooks.
- Plush corporate events help bring home bacon for local catering companies. Volz, Matt // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);02/26/2001, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p23
Reports how catering companies in Louisiana profit from corporate social events. Reasons behind catering companies' preference for corporate clients; Increase in the revenues of Food Art for the year 2000; Potential business opportunities presented by conventions in New Orleans; Increase in the...
- Foreign caterers find in domestic acquisitions feed business growth. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/20/97, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p21
Reports on the trend among caterers in the United States to acquire international companies in an effort to expand their businesses. Marriott Management Services' overseas acquisitions; Competition among caterers in the international market; Benefits of international acquisitions.
- More British companies and institutions turning to contract caterers. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/27/98, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p44
Presents results of a survey conducted by the British Hospitality Association on the use of contract caterers by corporations, schoolsand hospitals for their food service operations in Great Britain. Segments where contractors show the biggest gains; Graph comparing contracted segments of the...
- Party food doesn't need to be a fattening affair. Kamerick, Megan // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);7/22/2002, Vol. 22 Issue 57, p28
Talks about the trend of offering healthy selections among catering customers in New Orleans, Louisiana. Healthy dishes served by Martin Wine Cellar; Description of the menu of Michael's Catering; Recipes created by Chef Max Bouzaid at Partysist.
- Profits ON A SILVER PLATTER. LaVecchia, Gina // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2000, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p67
Discusses the benefits of food catering services in the United States. Advantages of catering; Examples of catering businesses; Elements which contribute to the success of the business. INSET: Hot Stuff: Catering's Latest Trends.
- Largest independent caterers. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);05/17/99, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p32
Lists the largest independent caterers in New Orleans, Louisiana, ranked by 1998 revenues. Name; Address; 1998 revenue; Contact numbers; Number of full time employees; Number of independent contractors; Number of catered events in 1998; Banquet facilities; Minimum and maximum number of people...
- CATERERS. // njbiz;9/24/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 40, Special section p25
A list of the top caterers in New Jersey is presented, including Apple Spice Junction, Chambers Walk Cafe and Catering and Liberty Park Cafe.