Montefiore Medical Ctr. launches European-style cafe
- Montefiore Medical's foodservice goes under the knife. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;3/11/96, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p19
Reports on the reengineering of the foodservice of Montefiore Medical Center in New York City. Changes in the management of the patient and cafeteria foodservice; Equipment and service trends.
- Your health! Geran, Monica // Interior Design;Feb98, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p100
Highlights the design of Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx New York. Information on the participants in the expansion program; Design team members; Indepth look at the design.
- Unfazed Montefiore looks ahead. Lipowicz, Alice // Crain's New York Business;11/03/97, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p3
Presents information on Montefiore Medical Center, in New York City, focusing on the problems affecting the hospital and the steps taken to address them. Comments by chief executive Doctor Spencer Foreman; Focus of the hospital; Details on Montefiore's reputation.
- Montefiore issues $180 million in bonds. // Modern Healthcare;5/22/95, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p19
Reports that New York City-based Montefiore Medical Center closed on a bond issue backed by the Federal Housing Administration's mortgage insurance program and a guarantee from AMBAC Indemnity Corp. Use of proceeds to finance the construction of an outpatient facility and ambulatory care...
- Expansion draws loud complaints at Montefiore. Temes, Judy // Crain's New York Business;10/28/96, Vol. 12 Issue 44, p3
Reports on complaints at Montefiore Medical Center in New York City because of a strategy to build a network of primary care clinics while avoiding a merger. Examination of claims from doctors at Montefiore; Information on plans by doctors to oust Chief Executive Spencer Foreman from his...
- Fantasy tables. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Apr96, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p80
Reports on the Montefiore Medical Center's seventh annual fundraising event, which was held at the Waldorf-Astoria in 1995. Participation by industry resources and retailers; Highlight of fantasy tabletops and utilization of theme `With a Song in Our Heart;' Generation of funds from attendees;...
- A telling fortune. Bloch, Jacques // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;07/05/98, Vol. 72 Issue 13, p94
Opinion. Relates an experience by a director of food service at Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx, New York, N.Y., concerning a program of serving a national specialty once a week. Reference to the Chinese menu which included tea and fortune cookies; Information on a message written on a...
- Hospital tries to SAP rivals by revamping info systems. Benson, Barbara // Crain's New York Business;3/3/97, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p33
Focuses on Montefiore Medical Center, a hospital that plans to invest $42 million in state-of-the-art technology, in an effort to connect all its facilities, and operate as a seamless health care delivery system. Why Montefiore is involved in the re-engineering project; Why the center is...
- Spencer Foreman, M.D. Reiter, Jim // AHA News;4/29/96, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p2
Profiles Bronx, New York City-based Montefiore Medical Center president Spencer Foreman. Medical center as the university hospital for the Albert Einstein College of Medicine; Foreman's medical career; Appointment of Foreman to the Prospective Payment Assessment Commission; Family background;...