Holy Cross enlarges its vegetarian menus
- Healthy Performance. // FoodService Director;7/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p14
The article reports that the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts, was able to convince its students to eat more healthfully by simply changing the name of the school's dining program into Performance Foods. Kathy Egan, a dietitian for Holy Cross Dining, explains that the name...
- College of the Holy Cross. Limbacher, Patricia B. // Pensions & Investments;2/3/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p26
Reports that the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts is launching a search for an additional person to manage an increased alternative investment allocation. Findings of an asset allocation study; Comments from William Durgin, vice president and treasurer.
- College of the Holy Cross. Long, James D. // Grounds Maintenance;Aug98, Vol. 33 Issue 8, Snow & Ice Manager p10
Focuses on the snow removal program implemented at the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts. Awards won by the school for grounds maintenance; Approach of the school in preventing harmful effects of deicing salt used to clear roadways.
- Holy Cross Celebrates 40th Anniversary of Coeducation. // Women in Academia Report;10/9/2012, p18
The article reports on the commemoration of the 40th anniversary of the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts, which is entitled "Opening Doors" and will feature art exhibits, lectures and theatrical productions.
- Up No. 9. // Time;3/22/1954, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p83
The article discusses the highlights of the college basketball invitational championship in 1954 which led to a 71-62 victory by College of the Holy Cross Crusaders of Worcester, Massachusetts over the Duquesne University Dukes of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- COLLEGE OF THE Holy Cross. Chisholm, Danny // Teen Ink;Oct2000, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p30
The article offers information on the College of the Holy Cross, located in Worcester, Massachusetts. The college, which was founded in 1843, operates in the Catholic tradition of the Jesuits. Holy Cross, since its founding, has sought to educate students who will be leaders in the business and...
- I REMEMBER ... Bob Cousy. Deveney, Sean // Sporting News;3/29/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p71
The article discusses the success of Bob Cousy, a National Basketball Association hall of fame basketball player for the Boston Celtics. Particular attention is paid to his time playing college basketball for Holy Cross in the 1940s. Cousy recalls details of being a freshman on the Holy Cross...
- Holy Cross. Benedict, Erin // 21st Century;Oct96, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p19
The article presents information on The College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts. The college, founded in 1843 by the Society of Jesus, has the purpose of exposing students to a various curriculum in liberal arts. Students at the college revealed that they were challenged...
- HOLY CROSS. Seidel, Erica // 21st Century;Sep92, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p14
The article explores the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts. This small and coeducational school enrolls approximately 2,500 undergraduates. It is where students enjoy a beautiful campus that also serves as an enclosed arboretum. Moreover, classes are usually small, and the...