Summer plan for kids
- Sodexho Marriott Services puts finishing touches on mgmt. team. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p18
Discloses that the new Sodexho Marriott Services has set its complete management team for the opening of business, which is scheduled for the end of March 1998. Executives included in the team; Divisional presidents; Supervisory responsibilities of company president Chuck O'Dell and executive...
- Sodexho/Marriott alliance set. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p1
Reports that shareholders of Marriott International company approved the spinoff and merger transaction to create Sodexho Marriott Services Incorporated. Date-of-record for the transaction; Scheduled date the company was to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
- SunCreek breakfast. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p36
Reports on Sodexho Marriott Services' creation of the SunCreek Breakfast Program aimed at educating its staff about their food and services. Promotional campaign lined up for the program.
- Sodexho Marriott manages ctr. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p40
Reports on the opening of the Sodexho Marriott Services-managed Corporate Training and Conference Center in Birmingham, Mississippi.
- NEWS DIGEST. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/06/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p20
Reports on developments related to the restaurant industry in the United States as of November 6, 2000. Appointment of Sodexho Marriott Services to manage the food service at the Innovis Health Center in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Participation in the federally funded summer-meals program. MacLachlan, Suzanne; Mutch, David // Christian Science Monitor;6/28/95, Vol. 87 Issue 149, p2
Reports on the response of children to the federally funded summer-meals program in school as stated by the findings of a Food Research and Action Center study.
- There are no free lunches--except in Philadelphia. Kruglik, Marla // Curriculum Review;Dec93, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p18
Reports Philadelphia School District's free lunches served to its students. Profits; Sponsors; Plans.
- Block grant funding could slice and dice school foodservice. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;1/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p18
Focuses on the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) in the United States. Benefits of the program; Proposal in the US Congress to block grant funding; Effects of the block grant funding on the school's foodservice.
- Go ahead, make my lunch. Oleck, Joan // Restaurant Business;7/20/94, Vol. 93 Issue 11, p54
Focuses on the United States government-sponsored National School Lunch Program (NSLP). Competition among fastfood chain operators; Contract foodservice groups' support for fastfood companies' entry into the project; Opposition to the fastfood companies' inclusion in the project. INSET: What's...