U. of Colo. Book Store eyes new c-store unit
- Innovative Concepts, Execution, Menus and Oversight Make CU-Boulder a Leader. // Food Management;Aug2011, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p19
The article offers information on the innovative concepts, menus and execution of the University of Colorado-Boulder's dining program in Boulder, Colorado.
- 'Making dining more convenient'. // FoodService Director;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p54
Reports on the renovation of the dining facilities of the University of Colorado in Boulder. Features of the Hard Drive Cafe, the Libby Pit Stop, the Home Comforts and a facility with a race car theme; Packaging of meals; Food items; Hours of operation; Average check; Students' participation in...
- Historic dining hall reopens. // FoodService Director;1/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the $6.5 million renovation of the Sewall Dining Hall building, which was built in 1934 inside the University of Colorado, Boulder campus. It is one of the University of Colorado's most beautiful buildings, according to Kambiz Khalili, deputy director of housing and dining...
- THE WOW WALL: DIGITAL SIGNAGE DELIVERS AT THE UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO DINING CENTER. Careless, James // AV Technology;Apr2011, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p34
The article focuses on the digital signage at the Center for Community Dining (CDC) of the University of Colorado. Janice Torkildsen, university director of marketing and customer experience manager, notes that they discover new ways to use the "WOW wall" such as student surveys. It states that...
- A Taste of PERSIA. Fitzpatrick, Tara // Food Management;Apr2011, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p16
The article focuses on the Persian Ghaza food station at the University of Colorado-Boulder, a food station in the university's Center for Community (C4C) that features Persian cuisine. Executive chef Kerry Paterson notes that the culinary team is working with Persian cuisine experts and...
- A Lean, Mean, Quality Machine. // Food Management;Jun2011, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p16
The article features the dining hall of University of Colorado-Boulder's (CU-Boulder) Center for Community (C4C) building. It states that the Italian Cibo restaurant is one of the ten stations of the dining hall. It highlights Amy Beckstrom, director of dining services at the CU-Boulder, who has...
- Six steps to sustainability. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;2/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p36
The article looks at the six-point plan to provide organic and sustainable foods to college students implemented by the dining services department of the University of Colorado in Boulder. Department assistant director Amy Beckstrom discussed the substantial composting program of the university....
- Biking: By the Numbers. M. E. // University Business;Mar2011, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p16
The article offers information on the bike program at University of Colorado at Boulder.
- Big Endowment for CU-Boulder College of Business. // BizEd;Jan/Feb2002, p8
Reports on the awarding of endowment to Boulder College of Business at the University of Colorado by Michael and Richard Leeds in Boulder, Colorado. Proceeds of the donation; Proposal of resolution for the name change of the school; Finance on the annual award ceremonies.