Sales up 15% at Robinson-May
- THE DAILY GRIND. Nallathambi, Kavitha N. // Atlanta;Dec2002, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p222
Introduces Stockbridge, Massachusetts-based coffee house The Daily Grind Coffee Co. Overview of the coffee house; Color scheme of the coffee house; Services offered by the coffee house.
- Popular dining. Maiorana, Bart; Krempff, Margaret // Architecture Australia;May/Jun96, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p76
Features Verona Cafe in Darlinghurst and La Mensa in Paddington, Sydney, New South Wales. Luigi Roselli as the project architect; Design features; Materials and finishes; Floor plans.
- Moonlight: A moment in the sun? Spiselman, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;12/16/96, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p21
Highlights the Moonlight Cafe, which opened in May of 1996, in Chicago, Illinois. Changes made by the company to its beverage list, and menu; Citing of the menu served. INSET: Moonlight Cafe..
- Customers give rave reviews about Tower District's Revue coffee house. Lieberman, Lisa // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;05/11/98, Issue 322301, p3
Features the Revue coffeehouse in Fresno, California. Customer base; Reputation of the establishment; Menu offerings; Products sold at the store; Interior decoration.
- Keeping ahead of competition. Karzen, Laurie; Morrill, Charlotte R. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb97, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p26
Features coffeehouses in Wintergreen Resort in Virginia. Design of coffeehouse interior; Supply requirements; Advice from Barbara Greatsilver; Strategy of hiring and maintaining staff; Ideas in gift wrapping.
- Cozy Cuisine. Garr, Robin // Louisville Magazine;Jan2003, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p64
Focuses on services provided at the Third Avenue Cafe in Louisville, Kentucky. Description of the ambience of the cafe; Availability of vegetarian cuisine in the cafe; Prices of different delicacies available in the cafe.
- Check please! Cybercafe creates experiences that may be too real. Kapner, Suzanne // Nation's Restaurant News;9/4/95, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p30
Reports that Virtua Cafe in Miami Beach, Florida is installing virtual-reality systems in the bar-and-restaurant operation. Concept as the brainchild of owners, Paul Kavuma and Joseph Sabga.
- Hershey sweetens up Chocolate World with the launch of Chocolate Town Cafe. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p18
Report that the Chocolate Town Cafe has opened for business in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Designer of the restaurant; Menu; Range prices.
- Big biz for Briazz. Van Houten, Ben // Restaurant Business;02/01/98, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p17
Focuses on the expansion of gourmet sandwich cafe Briazz in the United States. Financing from Starbucks chairman Howard Schultz; Goal of reaching 50 units by the end of 1998; Foray into home-meal replacement dinners.