Operators tackle purchasing and reimbursement hurdles
- Industry members gather for annual FCSI conference. Rubinstein, Ed // Nation's Restaurant News;10/19/98, Vol. 32 Issue 42, p74
Focuses on the 1998 Foodservice Consultants Society International conference held in September 1998 at the Sheraton El Conquistador Resort in Tucson, Arizona. Restaurants participating in the showcase; Highlights of the event.
- 2003 CONFERENCE ROUNDUP: SFM beefs up efforts to communicate the value of f/s, plans local chapters. // FoodService Director;11/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p8
Presents information on the 2003 conference of the Society for Foodservice Management (SFM) in Anaheim, California. Efforts of SFM to equip members with the tools to support their mission; Development of the local chapters of SFM; Winners of the SFM awards.
- Operators speak their minds at annual FCSI conference. Rubinstein, Ed // Nation's Restaurant News;10/12/98, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p74
Highlights the key topics discussed at the Foodservice Consultants Society International conference held in September 1998 in Tucson, Arizona. Restaurant-equipment manufacturers and designers' attempt to partner with foodservice operators to meet their expectations; On-site operators' need to...
- Issues of interest to operator clients explored by conferencing consultants. Cobb, Catherine R. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/5/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 44, p64
The article highlights the Food Service Consultants Society International's North American Conference held in Atlanta, Georgia in October 2007. Some important topics discussed during the conference were ethics among consultants and the methods for maintaining low client cost. The event's theme...
- DiRoNA to host 10th Annual Awards Conference in NYC. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/22/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p326
Focuses on the plan of the Distinguished Restaurants of North America to host its 10th Annual Awards Conference in New York City. Schedule of activities to be held at the Waldorf-Astoris Hotel; promotion of the seminars organized by the fine-dining organization.
- SFM celebrates 20 years. // Food Management;Dec99, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p14
Highlights the 20th anniversary celebration of the Society for Foodservice Management in September 1999. Holding of retrospective at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Recognition of founding members; Prediction of organization's future directions.
- Giving corporate dining a retail feel is designers' message to SFM. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/07/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p24
Reports on the attendance of corporate dining professionals at the seminars of the Society for Foodservice Management in New York. Provision of pointers on trends in the design of cafeterias or restaurants; Advice on how to attract more customers.
- FCSI hosts first-time 'Operator Track' panels at DC conference. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/13/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 46, p104
Highlights the proceedings of the annual conference of the Foodservice Consultants Society International held in Washington, D.C. Holding of an 'Operator Track' of panel discussions organized by 'Nation's Restaurant News' magazine. Attendance; Activities including video presentation, dance...
- ASHFSA's Web-based preparedness seminar. // AHA News;11/1/2004, Vol. 40 Issue 22, p6
Reports on the Web-based food service preparedness seminar that would be hosted by the American Society for Healthcare Food Service Administrators in the U.S. on November 17, 2004.