Shreveport hosp. group rolls-out an HMR menu
- WILLIS-KNIGHTON PARTNERS WITH AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION. Ravits, Sarah // Louisiana Life;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p18
The article focuses on the partnership between Willis-Knighton Health System and the American Heart Association to address a serious heart health crisis.
- Contracts. // Medical Device Daily;2/13/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 30, p9
This article reports that Willis-Knighton Health System has standardized its emergency department operations by deploying Medhost across all four of its hospitals. Examples of solutions implemented include Medhost EDIS, an electronic charting system to eliminate dictation and Charge Capture for...
- WK RESPIRATORY CARE DEPARTMENT EARNS AWARD. // SB Magazine;Jun2014, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p75
The article announces that Willis-Knighton Health System's Respiratory Care Department has been awarded with the 2014 Hospital of the Year for Respiratory Care award from the Louisiana Society for Respiratory Care.
- Seeking a proper diagnosis? Lubell, Jennifer // Modern Healthcare;4/24/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 17, p36
The article focuses on benefits of a team of physician-advisers from Executive Health Resources hired by the Willis-Knighton Health System in Shreveport, Louisiana to improve its documentation of patient illness and service intensity. The quality of care at the health system agency has improved...
- Willis-Knighton Cancer Center Installs Proton Therapy Equipment. // SB Magazine;Sep2013, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p92
The article reports that the ProteusONEÂ™ cyclotron from Ion Beam Applications SA (IBA) has been installed at the Willis-Knighton Proton Therapy Center in Louisiana by Willis-Knighton Health System in 2013. It informs that the center is the first center in the world to offer Intensity...
- Medical News. Himmelberg, Kristen // Louisiana Life;Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p16
The article discusses the development of the vein illumination system AccuVein AV400 from Willis-Knighton Health System, reports on the Medical Detoxification Program reestablished in Lafayette, Louisiana and offers information on the ABC294649 molecule cancer drug from Apogee Biotechnology Corp.
- Update. // Modern Healthcare;09/27/99, Vol. 29 Issue 39, p24
Presents health care news briefs from the United States. Dismissal of a Bossier City, Louisiana antitrust lawsuit against Willis Knighton Health System; Decision of Health Care Financing Administration (HCFA) to boot Charter Behavioral Health Systems' Westwood Pembroke (Massachusetts) Health...