IAP contracts f/s ops, custodial for Navy, AF
- Joint Tactical Combat Training System. // Naval Aviation News;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p24
Features the US Navy and Air Force's Joint Tactical Combat Training System (JTCTS) program. Reasons for the development of the program; List of JTCTS technology; JTCTS' development as a Tactical Combat Training System in 1992; Exploring opportunities for enhanced inteoperatibility in 1993;...
- The Unbearable Being of Jointness. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Jun2010, Vol. 136 Issue 6, p6
In this article the author focuses on the need for the U.S. Navy to end its isolationism from other services particularly the U.S. Airforce for facing the challenges presented by the fiscal austerity and its impacts.
- Writing for Proceedings. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Sep2010, Vol. 136 Issue 9, p95
The article invites authors to contribute articles to the periodical "U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings" related to the U.S. Navy, Army and Air Force which could get published in its next issue.
- Quantification of the 5-Year Incidence of Thromboembolic Events in U.S. Air Force Academy Cadets in Comparison to the U.S. Naval and Military Academies. Smallman, Darlene P.; McBratney, Colleen M.; Olsen, Cara H.; Slogic, Katherine M.; Henderson, Chance J. // Military Medicine;Feb2011, Vol. 176 Issue 2, p209
The medical literature is replete with case reports of thromboembolic events related to high altitude exposure. Studies have shown an increased risk of thromboembolic events at high and very high altitudes. Most of these case reports and studies have been documented at altitudes between 3,000 m...
- Report card. // FW;10/24/95, Vol. 164 Issue 22, p58
Ranks the performance of the Department of Defense, taking into consideration the progress made up til 1995 and giving credit for plans of future change. Acquisitions and procurement with a grade of C-; Financial management with a grade of C-; Logistics and infrastructure with a grade of C-;...
- CEA, M/W Among 4 Shops Pitching U.S. Navy. McMains, Andrew; Baar, Aaron; Irwin, Tanya // Adweek Midwest Edition;08/21/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 34, p4
Reports on the contending agencies for the United States (U.S.) Navy's advertising account in August 2000. How the agencies will be reviewed; Contenders for the advertising account of the U.S. Air Force.
- AFTER THE STORM. Barry, John L. // Naval War College Review;Autumn2001, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p116
Focuses on the growing convergence of the Air Force and Navy of the United States. Improvement of the joint operational abilities; Expansion of the technological base; Deployment of multilayered defensive shields.
- U.S. develops new AirSea Battle Concept to answer China in the Pacific. // East-Asia-Intel Reports;2/23/2011, p1
The article offers information on the development of a new war strategy by U.S. against China's military. The war strategy, called the AirSea Battle Concept, aims to strengthen the coordination between the Air Force and the Navy in the Pacific region. The plan has also been made to respond to...
- Military Airshow Teams To Return For 2014. // AVweb;10/23/2013, Vol. 12 Issue 15b, p5
The article reports on the full airshow schedule of the U.S. Navy's Blue Angels and the Air Force Thunderbirds in 2014.