`Total utilization' keys menu design at CA unit
- Why Red Bull should be the official drink of Thanksgiving. Wheaton, Ken // Advertising Age;11/26/2007, Vol. 78 Issue 47, p28
The author argues why Red Bull should be the official drink of Thanksgiving. Particular attention is given to how Paul Jowdy, the Vice President of publishing of "Bon Appetit," and Barbara Fairchild, the editor-in-chief of "Bon Appetit," spent their holiday in 2007. Article topics include the...
- The Sandwich: An American Icon. Lefebvre, Joanna // Food Management;Aug2007, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p80
The article focuses on the diverse art of sandwich making in the U.S. According to the executive chief at Bon Appetit Rob Resnick, a well-design sandwich contain all the required food groups and its great value-added item. Chef Kelly Heffner uses fresh fruits to lighten the caloric count. Some...
- Giving dorm food a higher education. CRADDICK, MARIAH // Crain's Chicago Business;10/28/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 43, p0015
The article reports on the foray of celebrity chef Rick Bayless in college food service. It discusses the opening of the quick service Mexican restaurant Tortas Frontera at the renovated Arch Cafe at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia in January 2014 in partnership with the...
- CARROT & STICK. // Vegetarian Times;Jan2005, Issue 327, p58
Presents environmental issues involving several companies in the U.S. as of January 2005. Grant issued by Ford Motor Company to a therapeutic riding program for kids at Little Brook Farm in Old Chatham, New York; Reason of Bon AppÃ©tit for using locally grown organic produce; Decision of U.S....
- DreamWorks settles on site in Los Angeles. // Christian Science Monitor;12/15/95, Vol. 88 Issue 15, p14
Informs about DreamWorks SKG's decision to build a studio and office complex near Marina del Rey, Los Angeles. Brief on the company; Projected earnings.
- DreamWorks shops `Spin' sales. Spring, Greg // Electronic Media;12/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p55
States that DreamWorks Television company has approached several major television stations about making a deal which would include the sale of network distribution rights to `Spin City' television program change for guaranteeing Dream Works a minimal level of per-episode income. Additional...
- DreamWorks TV casts agency for ad project. McCarthy, Michael; Tyrer, Kathy // Adweek Western Edition;6/17/96, Vol. 46 Issue 25, p3
Reports on DreamWorks Television's negotiations with several West Coast advertising agencies to handle the account for a new television series. Plans to select a shop to provide creative and media planning for the television program.
- Cartoon factory. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/13/95, Vol. 235 Issue 20, p23
Reports on DreamWorks SKG LLC's agreement with the Glendale, California Community Redevelopment Agency to build a cartoon studio at a site along the Los Angeles River.
- DreamWorks complex supports animation. Weathersby Jr., William // TCI: Theatre Crafts International;Oct96, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p9
Reports that DreamWorks SKG LLC broke ground on its animation studio in Glendale, California last June 1996. Design by Steven Ehrlich Architects; Creation of an environment inspiring creativity and synergistic gatherings.