Campbell's intros new in-line stations
- Campbell executives swap post. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/10/95, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p66
Reports on Campbell Soup Co.'s reshuffling of its top-level executives.
- Campbell to shutter Md. poultry facility. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/15/95, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p46
Reports on Campbell Soup Co.'s closure of its poultry plant in Chestertown, Maryland as part of its ongoing consolidation program. Dismissal of workers from its plant in Tecumseh, Nebraska.
- Pathway to success. Berne, Steve // Prepared Foods;Nov94, Vol. 163 Issue 12, p80
Presents an overview of Campbell Soup Company's frozen food plant in Omaha, Nebraska. Food processing equipment; Facilities; Quality control concepts; Production systems; Processing and packaging; Productivity. INSETS: Self engineered.;Operator control..
- Campbell's labels skate into the human quotient. // Packaging Digest;Feb98, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p8
Focuses on the changes made by the Campbell's Soup Company to its line of canned soup labels. Added features made to the labels; What Campbell's choice of personalities reflects on; When the canned soup labels appeared on store shelves; Comments from Mark Leckie, president of Campbell's United...
- Soup's on in wide-mouth PET. // Packaging Digest;Jun98, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p4
States that the Campbell Soup Company of Camden, New Jersey, will test market two soups in shelf-stable containers manufactured by Schmalbach-Lubeca. Information on the price of the soup; Features of the bottles.
- Campbell Soup thinking like an entrepreneur. // Inc.;Aug85, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p38
The company is experimenting in a wide ranging drive to expand outside its mainstream grocery business, by encouraging specialty lines that might otherwise be done by small businesses. If they continue as entrepreneurs, they could end up competing with thousands of specialized food packagers,...
- Saber rattler. Baldo, Anthony // FW;2/15/94, Vol. 163 Issue 4, p32
No abstract available.
- Souped-up tubes. // Packaging Magazine;11/6/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p6
Features the clever packaging for Campbell's "souper" idea which was conceptualized for a special promotion in Great Britain and features multi-substrate composite tubes produced by Field Group.
- Campbell redesigns familiar soup label. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/9/94, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p64
Reports on Campbell Soup's redesigning of its traditional red and white label.
- Soup's on...a roll. Dwyer, Steve // Prepared Foods;Sep96, Vol. 165 Issue 10, p13
Focuses on the increasing trend on the ready-to-serve (RTS) and condensed soup market.