Two move up FSD masthead
- A new face. Roybal, Joe // BEEF;Jun2009, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p6
The article announces the appointment of Amanda Nolz as editor at "BEEF."
- Chater takes position at RxAlly. // Chain Drug Review;12/17/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p12
The article announces the appointment of Rebecca Chater as vice president of health outcomes at pharmacy alliance RxAlly.
- Times they are a-changin'. // New Zealand Doctor;12/19/2012, p5
The article announces personnel changes in the journal, including the appointment of Megan Colquhoun as designer and the resignations of Katie Marriner as staff journalist and Amanda Cameron as deputy editor.
- Waclawczyk, Staudt to wed. // Wilson County News;1/15/2014, p4B
The article announces the marriage of Amanda Marie with Jason Anthony Staudt in Texas in 2014.
- AthletesCAN Welcomes new President & Two New Board of Directors. // AthletesNOW;Special Edition 2013, p2
The article announces several appointments at AthletesCAN including Erik Petursson as president, and Craig Buntin as well as Jeane Lassen as board of directors.
- NAMES IN THE NEWS. // National Real Estate Investor;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p13
The article announces the appointments and promotions of several executives including Amanda Hite at Smith Travel Research, David Thurston at Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services, and Mary Beth Norwood at Reznick Group.
- Kennedys promotes three women to partnership in 2015 round. Manning, Jonathon // Lawyer (Online Edition);5/11/2015, p8
The article announces the appointment of several lawyers as partners of the law firm Kennedys Law LLP including Anne-Marie Hodges, Amanda Mead, Jonathan Evans and Samantha Silver.
- Crain's makes changes in newsroom. // Crain's Detroit Business;5/25/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p6
The article announces several appointments at "Crain's Detroit Business," including Mary Kramer as editor, Jennette Smith as managing editor, and Kristin Bull as assistant managing editor.
- Lodermeier joins Amanda the Panda Board of Directors. // Funeral Home & Cemetery News;Feb2012, pB4
The article announces that Dan Lodermeier was appointed to the board of directors of Amanda the Panda in 2012.