Contractor testing regional pizza brand
- ServiceMaster looking to acquisitions to expand. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;5/13/96, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p36
Focuses on ServiceMaster L.P. Business activity at ServiceMaster; Objectives of chief executive, Carlos H. Cantu; Impact of acquisitions on growth; Details on ServiceMaster's joint ventures.
- PIETY, PROFITS, AND PRODUCTIVITY. Henkoff, R. // Fortune;6/29/1992, Vol. 125 Issue 13, p84
Explains how ServiceMaster zealously trains workers to perform grubby, glamourless tasks. Details of the company's record revenues and profits; Preaching a mix of capitalism and Christianity; Strategies for implementing company goals; Total returns for investors.
- ServiceMaster -- Working hard and cleaning up. // Entrepreneur;Nov94, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p99
Presents the ServiceMaster professional cleaning company. Expansion; Franchisees; Recognition from `Forbes' periodical.
- The glamour of grime. // Entrepreneur;Nov94, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p101
Presents the Merry Maids maid service franchise. Sales; Awards from `Money', `Success', and `Entrepreneur' magazines.
- After the deluge. McPhee, Marnie // Oregon Business Magazine;May96, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p16
Focuses on ServiceMaster LP, a cleanup specialist based in Lake Osweg, Oregon. Service fees; Types of services.
- Service master: Franchise relations & the Q S N. Oliver, M. Kate // Franchising World;May/Jun97, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p32
Focuses on ServiceMaster Company and its franchise relations and quality service network (QSN). Seven separate companies, or operating divisions, offering a wide range of related home care and commercial cleaning and restoration of ServiceMaster Consumer Services; Quality service network of the...
- Temp staffing is newest move for ServiceMaster. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;07/06/98, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p53
Focuses on the financial performance of ServiceMaster Company. When the company acquired Quantum Resources Corporation; Expectations for the company; Comments from Chief Executive Officer Carlos H. Cantu; Financial information on ServiceMaster.
- ServiceMaster targets European pest control. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;5/15/95, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p27
Reports that ServiceMaster LP's new business strategy. Less dependence on franchising; Purchase of three pest control companies in Europe; Joint venture with Tarmac plc in England to provide management services to commercial facilities; European pest control industry; Financial standing.
- ServiceMaster Reports First Quarter Results. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jun2001, Vol. 81 Issue 6, p12
No abstract available.