Dallas Cowboys Begin Drive for Bond-Funded Stadium
- Ballpark Tax. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;1/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31806, p31
Reports on steps taken by Washoe County commissioners for the funding of its proposed stadium. Percentage tax hike on car rentals; Designer of the stadium.
- Baker Field holds special memories for players, fans. Read, Julie // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);10/28/2015, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p5
A letter to the editor is presented about issues concerning the Baker Field , the football stadium in Whitney, Texas.
- Power games. Thame, David // Estates Gazette;8/24/2002, Issue 234, p31
Explores the problems associated with the regeneration of the Wembley football stadium in London, England. Comparison between Manchester and London in terms of sports facility development; Influence of regeneration on the success of the 2002 Commonwealth Games held in Manchester; Reasons for...
- SPORTS VENUE. // Cincinnati Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p113
Features the Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Monster's ball. Provenzano, Jim // Bay Area Reporter;9/16/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 38, p18
Reports on the issue over the naming of the 49ers' football stadium in San Francisco, California. Probability of Monster Cable Products to acquire the rights to name the stadium; Contention that the ballot vote would be controversial if a contract were in place before the November election; List...
- NFL Stadiums. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2005, p929
The article presents information on National Football League stadiums. Some of them are, New Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois, Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri, and others.
- Future Sites of the Super Bowl. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2005, p929
The article presents information on future sites of the Super Bowl tournaments. Some of them are, Ford Field in Detroit, Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, and others.
- University of Missouri will expand football stadium, build residence hall. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;6/27/2012, p6
The article focuses on the plan of the University of Missouri to spend over 100 million dollars to finance upgrades to its football stadium in Columbia and other facilities.
- New stadium in Arlington? Be careful what you request. Depken, Craig A. // Fort Worth Business Press;8/13/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 33, p6
Argues against the plan of the city government to fund a new football stadium in Arlington, Texas as of August 2004. Significance of funding a new stadium according to the proponents; Changes in the retail environment in the city of Arlington that have an impact on the project; Impact of the...