Philadelphia Hopes to Save $27 Million on $207.5 Million Refunding
- Municipal Bond Prices Finish Firm; Merrill Lynch Wins $119M S.F. Loan (96%). Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p2
Reports on the plans of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. to acquire the general obligation refunding bonds of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. at low interest cost in San Francisco, California. Yields offer for serial bonds; Prices of serial bonds; Value of bonds issued.
- Calif. public works to try refunding. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30589, p2
Focuses on a plan by the California State Public Works Board to sell refunding bonds on March 10, 1999. Estimated volume of bonds to be sold; J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.'s selection as senior manager of the loan in the negotiated sector.
- Indiana power agency awaits the right rate for bond sale. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;08/14/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30457, p27
States that the Indiana Municipal Power Agency will sell special obligation refunding bonds that will save the utility $1.8 million. Schedule of pricing by lead manager J.P. Morgan Securities; Investment of proceeds in American Treasuries.
- With Tenant Vote, New York HFA's Co-op City Bond Plan Moves Ahead. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31846, p5
Reports on tenant voting related to the New York State Housing Finance Agency's proposed sale of new-money and refunding bonds for the Co-op City affordable housing complex in the Bronx. Voters' approval of increased charges, such as maintenance fees; Selection of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. to...
- University of Texas Joins Forward-Delivery Bond Trend. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;3/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32088, p40
Reports on the union of University of Texas with a growing number of issuers that recently have used forward-delivery bonds to capture savings from relatively low interest rates. Trading of the forward-delivery series as part of a triple-A rated multimillion refunding deal underwritten by J.P....
- Oklahoma Puts June Date on $400 Million Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/21/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31618, p4
Oklahoma officials expect to go to market in June 2003 with 400 million dollars of refunding bonds, after winning legislative approval for deals that could save the state 92 million dollars in the fiscal 2004. The two issuers selling the refunding bonds, the Oklahoma Capital Improvements...
- DWR's Big Refunding. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/3/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32230, p1
Reports on the plan of the California Department of Water Resources for a $2 billion refunding for some of the power supply revenue bonds issued in 2002 in the wake of the state's energy crisis. Use of interest rate swaps to create a synthetic fixed rate; Inclusion of a mix of insured and...
- Sanitary Refuding. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p31
Reports on the decision of the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission in Maryland for refunding of its $80 million in outstanding debt and postponing sale of general obligation refunding bonds during September 2003. Reason behind the decision of the commission; Names of financial adviser and...
- Massachusetts School Building Eyes $725M Refunding. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;10/9/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33793, p16
The article informs that the Massachusetts School Building Authority is planning to sell its 725 million U.S. dollars of sales tax refunding bonds.