Treasury 2-Years Go at 1.305% High
- Treasury to Raise New Cash With 2-Yrs. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/24/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31663, p2
The United States Department of the Treasury plans to raise $3.902 billion of cash by auctioning $25 billion of two-year notes on June 25, 2003 to replace $21.098 billion in maturing securities.
- Treasury 10-Years Go At 4.340% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31718, p2
Reports on the auction of $13 billion of notes by the U.S. Treasury Department that are due after nine years and eleven months at a 4.340% high yield.
- T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $6.270B. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31718, p2
Reports on the plans of the U.S. Treasury Department to make payment of $6.270 billion at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $28 billion to refund $34.270 billion in maturing securities.
- Treasury 9 3/4s Go at a 4.220%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p2
Reports on auction of government securities by the U.S. Treasury Department. Bid-to-cover ratio for the securities; Median and low yield for the securities.
- Treasury Details Its 2-Year Auction. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p2
Reports on the auction organized by the U.S. Treasury Department on the two-year notes to raise funds to replace maturing securities as of February 21, 2002.
- Treasury Announces Bill Auction Details. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;4/12/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31364, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will pay down its weekly auction of discount bills. Sale of discount bills to replace the worth of maturing securities; List of the bills to be auctioned; Total amount of maturing bills in the Federal Reserve banks.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 0.895% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31819, p2
Reports on the auctioning of four-week bills at a high yield by the Treasury Department in Washington D.C.
- Treasury to Raise Cash With $72B of Auctions. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/5/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33512, p8
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to offer 72 billion dollars of securities to raise new cash that will be met with regular weekly bill auctions.
- T-Bill Auction Will Pay Down $1.837B. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31797, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will pay down at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills.