Treasury 2-Years Go at 1.305% High
- T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $6.270B. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31718, p2
Reports on the plans of the U.S. Treasury Department to make payment of $6.270 billion at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $28 billion to refund $34.270 billion in maturing securities.
- Treasury 9 3/4s Go at a 4.220%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p2
Reports on auction of government securities by the U.S. Treasury Department. Bid-to-cover ratio for the securities; Median and low yield for the securities.
- Treasury to Raise Cash With $72B of Auctions. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/5/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33512, p8
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to offer 72 billion dollars of securities to raise new cash that will be met with regular weekly bill auctions.
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31811, p2
Reports on a treasury bill auction to raise new cash by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $2.989 Billion. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;10/6/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32482, p2
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of Treasury to increase $2.989 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 192-day discount bills through selling $31 billion to refund $28.011 billion in maturing securities. Included in the auction are $16 billion of 91s dated...
- Treasury 7-Year Notes Go At 2.235% High Yield. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;9/26/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F337, p1
The Treasury Department auctioned $29 billion of seven-year notes, with a 2 1/8% coupon, a 2.235% high yield, a price of par.
- Treasury 5-Year Notes Go at 1.595% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;11/25/2014, p32
The article discusses an auction of 35 billion U.S. dollars of five-year notes with a high yield of 1.595 percent, by the U.S. Treasury Department, on November 25, 2014.
- Treasury to Sell $24B 3-Year Notes. // Bond Buyer;3/6/2015, p23
The article discusses the March 12, 2015 auction of the three-year notes worth 24 billion U.S. dollars by the U.S. Treasury Department, wherein the notes are dated March 15, 2015, and are due on March 15, 2018.
- Treasury to Raise New Cash With 2-Yrs. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/24/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31663, p2
The United States Department of the Treasury plans to raise $3.902 billion of cash by auctioning $25 billion of two-year notes on June 25, 2003 to replace $21.098 billion in maturing securities.
- Treasury 10-Years Go At 4.340% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31718, p2
Reports on the auction of $13 billion of notes by the U.S. Treasury Department that are due after nine years and eleven months at a 4.340% high yield.