Chicago Fed Index Slides to -0.85
- National activity gauge slides. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/21/2015, pA02
The article reports on the decline of the National Activity Index of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in Illinois in March 2015 with production and employment gauges were sharply negative while sales, orders and inventories were positive.
- Atlanta fed sees higher production. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/14/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30747, p2
Reports on the rise in the Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank's production index in August 1999.
- NEW YORK: N.Y. Fed Sees Area Uptick. Patnaik, Priti // Bond Buyer;7/26/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33355, p9
The article reports on the assertion of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York that economic conditions and employment trends in the manufacturing sector have improved in 2010.
- Fed: Region's job growth outpaces nation. // Fairfield County Business Journal;8/22/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 34, p7
The article highlights the report from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York regarding the employment growth in the region and the condition of housing market that looks like fragile during the second quarter of 2011.
- Have We Entered a "Jobless Recovery"? // Central Banker;
The article focuses on the stand of St. Louis Federal Reserve Bank economist David Andolfatto on how increasing productivity has helped produce jobless recoveries, stating that rising productivity does not necessarily mean that employment levels will decline in the long run.
- IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33612, p2
The article offers business news briefs such as the view of Boston Federal Reserve president Eric Rosengren on the action of Federal Reserve to cut the jobless rate, the Federal Reserve senior loan officer opinion survey on bank lending practices, and the 101.92 increase of Employment Trends...
- Dallas Fed: Texas Service Sector Stronger. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;7/2/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34136, p1
The article discusses the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas' Texas Service Sector Outlook Survey concerning the expansion of Texas service sector activity with gain in revenue index to 16.9 from 13.1, and further highlights the increment in employment index, hours worked index, and revenue index.
- N.Y. Fed: Service Sector Activity Levels Off. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;9/16/2014, p6
The article reports on data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York showing that the service sector activity of the New York region has leveled off in August 2014 and mentions a decline in business activity index, a widening of the business climate index and an increase in the wages index.
- U.S. unemployment rate to remain high for many years. Hoxter, Curtis J. // Caribbean Business;12/10/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 49, p12
The article presents a forecast by the Federal Reserve concerning unemployment rate in the U.S. According to the forecast, the unemployment rate will remain in the 6.8% to 7.5% at the end of 2010, and cites that it will take five or six years for the employment rate to return to normal. It also...