Preliminary 1Q GDP Increased 1.9%
- Preliminary 3Q GDP Rises at 2.2% Rate. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;11/30/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32518, p2
The article reports on the economic performance of the U.S. for 2006. As revealed by the Commerce Department, the economy expanded at a faster clip in preliminary third quarter date than in the advance view for the quarter, growing at a 2.2% rate. Real gross domestic product has increased faster...
- Advance 4Q GDP Rises at 0.6% Rate. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32806, p2
The article reports on a 0.6% rise in the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) using a seasonally adjusted annual rate in the fourth quarter of 2007. The trend reflects the slower growth estimated by the U.S. Department of Commerce. The chain price index increased to 2.6%, whereas the personal...
- Preliminary 4Q GDP Shows 1.6% Growth. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32329, p2
The article reports on the economic performance of the United States in the fourth quarter of 2005, according to a report by the U.S. Commerce Department. It discusses the growth of real gross domestic product at a 1.6 percent seasonally adjusted annual rate in preliminary figures. The...
- Final 2Q GDP Shows 3.3% Growth. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32229, p2
Reports on the increase in real gross domestic product based from the figures released by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Percentage of rise in seasonally adjusted annual rate during the second quarter; Growth in implicit price deflator in the final second quarter figures.
- Advance 4Q GDP Grows at 3.1% Rate. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32060, p2
Focuses on the increase of real gross domestic product on its annual rate in the fourth quarter released by the U.S. Commerce Department. Initiation of the growth rate in the final third quarter; Acceleration of both the implicit price deflator and the chain-type index.
- Experts: U.S. economy to grow by 5% later this year. Hoxter, Curtis J. // Caribbean Business;9/11/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p10
Reports on the indicators for economic recovery in the U.S. Revision of the preliminary growth estimates for gross domestic product by the Commerce Department; Escalation of consumer spending; Improvement of business confidence due to tax incentive package of the government.
- Final 2Q GDP Posts 3.3% Gain. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31980, p2
Reports on the slow increase in the real gross domestic product (GDP) since the first quarter of 2003 in the U.S. Percentage of the annual rate gain of GDP; Comparison of GDP between the first and final second quarter of year 2003; Disclosure of the information by the U.S. Commerce Department.
- Economic Growth Stunted. // Traffic World;3/5/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Commerce has decreased the measure of growth in the national economy for the fourth quarter of 2006, changing the gross domestic product (GDP) to an annual rate of 2.2 percent from a previous estimate of 3.5 percent. The Department of Commerce...
- U.S. Economy Returns to Growth. // Official Board Markets;12/26/2009, Vol. 85 Issue 52, p16
The article provides updates on the Commerce Department's gross domestic product (GDP) report for July to September 2009 in the U.S. The report reveals that the GDP is weaker than the 2.8 percent growth rate and notes the forecast of the economist that the figure will remain at the end of the...