Burlington, Vt., to Sell $25 Million for Airport
- Airport sets big upgrades to rental area. Read, Paul // Journal of Business (10756124);8/16/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 17, pA1
The article reports that the Spokane International Airport in Washington is planning to launch a $14 million upgrade to its rental car area located northeast of the main terminal in 2008. The upgrade includes the construction of a 22,000-square-foot service facility and expansion of the lot...
- Liftoff for new airport garage pushed back. Cook, Bob // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/23/96, Vol. 17 Issue 52, p2
Reports that the city of Cleveland, Ohio has pushed back groundbreaking for a parking garage at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport to at least January 6, 1997. Construction budget; Size.
- SUV non grata. Bonura, Chris; Clanton, Brett; McNutty, Ian; Stuart, Stephen // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);10/29/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p10
Reports the security measures at the parking area of Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport in Louisiana.
- A NEW CREATION - Airport car rental garage first of its kind in the nation. West, Gail // Alaska Business Monthly;Nov2007, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p72
The article offers information on the new rental car center at the Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport. The project was completed through the collaboration of rental car agencies, Venture evelopment Group and the Anchorage airport. The rental car center is a four-level building with...
- Cranes help garage work flow. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;04/21/97, Vol. 238 Issue 16, p20
Reports on the near-completion of a parking garage expansion at the Baltimore-Washington International Airport in Maryland. Use of tower cranes and overlapping phases; Facility description.
- New Lamps Take Off At Airport. Lowe, Roslyn // Lighting Design & Application;Oct2003, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p27
Describes the lighting system at the parking garage of Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport. Lighting fixture companies consulted for the project; Metal halide technology chosen for the project; Description of the ballasts used for the project.
- Double tee order totals $34 million, 30 miles of product. // Concrete Products;Aug2001, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p10
Focuses on the Philadelphia International Airport parking garage project in Pennsylvania. Selection of Oldcastle Precast Inc. as the lead precast concrete fabricator; Details of the structural design; Cost of the project.
- The back page. Krause, Kristin S. // Traffic World;07/20/98, Vol. 255 Issue 3, p47
Presents news and information related to transportation industry. Containers that are lined in parts of the Pacific Coast Highway in Southern California; Valet parking offered at Newark International and John F. Kennedy airports; Fitness center opened by Rolling Strong Gym inside a truckstop at...
- Almost ready for takeoff. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/7/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p28
The article focuses on the massive $1.1 billion construction project at the Indianapolis International Airport, which is expected to be completed by October 2008. The project includes a new passenger terminal and parking garage. The east side of the new Midfield Terminal features large expanses...