The Bond Buyer Online Starts Market Statistics Archive
- New Company Law Archive. // Accountancy Ireland;Dec2003, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p56
Cites the decision of the Company Law Reform Group to open an online company law archive facility to made available to the public with access to all enacted companies legislation.
- British newspaper resources. Garnsey, Heather // Australian PC User;Mar2012, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p102
The article offers information on British Newspaper Archive, launched at the end of November 2011, which is an extensive source of information. Although the Archive offers free searches, the purchase of credits is required to view images of the actual papers. Subscription plans range from...
- How Big of a Step Is the Viewpointe-SVPCo Deal? Wade, Will // American Banker;3/10/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 46, p22
Reports on the plans of Viewpointe Archive Services LLC (VASL) to use the Small Value Payments Co. network for transmitting information to financial institutions. Objective of VASL associated with the use of information network; Need for using digital check images by the banks; Deployment of an...
- Bespoke design solutions. // African Business;Aug/Sep2003, Issue 290, p44
Reports on information technology (IT) businesses in Africa. Information on an online trading website being set up by Liquid Africa; State of online financial services; Groups that have established the online service called Netpost; Obstacles to the IT business.
- Web conveyancing service launched. Thickett, Robert // Mortgage Strategy;2/6/2006, p14
The article reports on the launching of the web-based service, Conveyancing Alliance Ltd., (CAL) in Great Britain. It expedites the conveyancing process from offering a quote to instructing a solicitor. John Phillips, operations director at CAL, states that the system is designed for mortgage...
- Should sourcing systems be responsible for KFIs? McCarthy, Barney // Mortgage Strategy;8/15/2005, p21
Highlights the views of some mortgage industry insiders in Great Britain on whether sourcing systems should take responsibility for the accuracy of Key Facts Illustration (KFI) they produce. Association of Mortgage Intermediaries' census which revealed that 57% of intermediaries believe sourcing...
- JULIAN GIBBS. Gibbs, Julian // Money Marketing;1/29/2004, p58
Focuses on the structured retail products sector of the financial services industry in Great Britain. Information on structured retail products available from the Web site retailproducts.com; Capital-protected products; Commission rates offered by the products to independent financial advisers.
- VERTICAL VEHICLES. // B to B;3/9/2009, Vol. 94 Issue 3, p18
The article presents a chart on financial services publications and lists several events and online information sources related to the financial services industry. Financial publications include "The Wall Street Journal," "The Economist," and "Financial Times." Various events are listed which...
- CUES.ORG. // Credit Union Management;Jan2004, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p60
Provides some information about websites and online information sources about credit unions and financial institutions in the U.S. Financial services; Tips on financial privacy and preventing corporate identity theft.