Connecticut to Test New Security Format in Upcoming Sale
- Scope of eligibility for loan fund broadened. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/24/95, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p9
Reports on the expansion of the scope for eligibility for Salt Lake County, Utah's Revolving Loan Fund. Financial benefits of the fund for companies wishing to expand; Amount availability for qualified businesses; Preference for well-paying stable jobs.
- City of Orem, Utah's revolving loan fund. Gudmundson, Karen L. // Economic Development Review;Spring96, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p37
Focuses on the Orem Revolving Loan Fund in Utah. Use of the fund to grow the proprietary product and manufacturing oriented companies in the city's business base; Economic development goals; Evaluation of the program's effectiveness in fulfilling the goals; Benefits derived by the economy from...
- County loan fund expands service area. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/01/97, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p13
Reports on the expansion of the Salt Lake County Revolving Loan Fund's service area to include all of Salt Lake County with the exception of Salt Lake City, West Valley City and Sandy.
- Rangel to unveil $50,000 revolving Investment Fund. // New York Amsterdam News;02/15/97, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the scheduled date of press conference by Charles B. Rangel, architect of the Empowerment Zone legislation and Derrick D. Cephas, chairman of the Board of the Business and Resource and Investment Service Center (BRISC), New York City, to announce the establishment of a revolving BRISC...
- State Sells GOs for Schools. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/14/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33299, p7
The article announces that the state of Michigan is selling 60 million dollars of taxable general obligation school loan bonds in order to finance a deposit in the state's school loan revolving fund.
- Go green for growth. Nevin, Tom // African Business;Dec97, Issue 227, p30
Gives details on a conservation project in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Affordability of rates for visitors; Popularity as a holiday destination; Financing from ecotourism activities and game sales.
- From sticks to carrots. Flicker, John // Audubon;May/June97, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p6
Declares support for programs by the Audubon Society encouraging people to protect habitats on their property. Tendency of environmental laws to focus on the negative side; Support and encourage property owners through monetary compensation or other incentives; Example; Law making it...
- Executive Director's Update. Hesla, Chris // Out of Doors;Jun2011, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p3
The article offers updates to the natural resources conservation projects in the U.S. including the maintenance of the water level in Lake Oahe in Missouri, and the conservation of the grasses at Buffalo Gap National Grasslands in South Dakota.
- CRP to help conserve sensitive land. // Graham Leader;6/25/2014, Vol. 138 Issue 90, p6
The article focuses on the Conservation Reserve Program started on June 9, 2014 in Graham, Texas that helps in protecting and conserving sensitive land.