Kentwood, Mich., Schools Raised by S&P
- Alabama School Authority Gets S&P Upgrade. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/20/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30503, p24
Reports on Standard & Poor's upgrade of its rating on the Alabama Public School and College Authority to AA from AA-minus, in advance of a competitive offering scheduled for October 1998. Outstanding debt; Issue part of a debt package authorized by lawmakers.
- Portland Schools Drop. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31879, p37
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. downgraded Portland Public Schools's limited-tax and unlimited-tax general obligations bonds and credit bonds in Oregon. Decline in revenue; Decrease in enrollment.
- MICHIGAN: Ann Arbor Schools Get AA+. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/16/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32858, p9
The article reports on the upgrade made by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the bonds issued by the public schools in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The rating agency raised its issuer credit rating to AA-plus from AA on general obligation bonds issued by the public schools, and cited the district's strong...
- Whitmore Lake PSD, Mich., Downgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;4/1/2015, Vol. 1, p1
Standard & Poor's Rating Services said it lowered its underlying rating to A-minus from A on Whitmore Lake Public School District, Mich.'s outstanding general obligation debt.
- New Jersey Qualified Bond Act Program Lowered to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;9/11/2014, p24
The article reports on A-minus rating given by Standard & Poor's Rating Services for bonds secured by New Jersey's Qualified Bond Act program which was removed from CreditWatch where they had been placed with negative implications on June 3, 2014.
- S&P warning fails to shake plans for next Eurobond. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/23/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 25, p22
Reports on the decision of the Lebanese government to push through with its planned international debt issue despite the United States credit ratings agency Standard & Poor's (S&P) to place the sovereign ratings on negative credit watch. Total debt to be issued at a fixed rate; Joint managers...
- Downgrade fails to hurt Santa Ana deal. Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;05/08/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30389, p40
Reports that Standard & Poor's downgraded the $8.1 million of refunding bonds the Santa Ana, California Financing Authority sold for the city's redevelopment agency. Slight impact of the downgrade on the bond's performance; Downgrade of one of the three series of bonds sold on May 6, 1998 for...
- Minnesota Orchestra Credit Stabilizes Post Lockout. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;12/23/2014, p37
The article reports on the stable outlook issued by Standard & Poor's Rating Services for the Minnesota Orchestral Association as of December 23, 2014.
- S&P rates Calif. transportation grant notes. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;10/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30741, p6
Reports on the rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to $32 million in notes that represent the first short-term issue to be backed solely by future federal, state, and local transportation grants in California.