Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 1.180% High
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.010% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;10/27/2015, p18
The article reports on the auction by U.S. Treasury Department of four-week bills that have October 29, 2015 issue date and will due on November 27, 2015 which yielded at 0.010 percent.
- Treasury 2-, 5-Year Notes To Raise $16.4B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/25/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32802, p2
The article reports on the auction of $28 billion notes by the U.S. Treasury Department. The sale, which comprises of $14 billion five-year notes on January 29, 2008 and $24 billion two-year notes on January 28, aims to raise about $16.434 billion of new cash. Proceeds of the sale will refund...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.060% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;11/25/2014, p22
The article discusses an auction of 40 billion U.S. dollars four-week bills at a 0.060 percent high yield, by the U.S. Treasury Department, on November 25, 2014.
- Treasury to Offer $29B 92-Days, $24B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F332, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has announced to auction 92-day bills worth 29 billion U.S. dollars and 182-day discount bills worth 24 billion U.S. dollars on August 27, 2014. It mentions that the 92-day bills will be auctioned on August 28, 2014 and are due November...
- Treasury to Sell Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to auction multimillion-dollar of twelve-day cash management bills.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.540% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;4/12/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32359, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has auctioned 8-billion-dollar worth of four-week bill on April 11, 2006. The high yield was at 4.540 percent, median yield was at 4.525 percent and low yield was at 4.500 percent. The coupon equivalent was 4.619 percent. The price of the...
- Treasury 10-Year TIPs To Raise New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/10/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32667, p2
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Dept. of Treasury to raise cash by auctioning $8 billion 10-year inflation-protected notes on July 12, 2007. It has been noted that noncompetitive tenders will be due by noon eastern time on the auction date, while the due time for the competitive...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $3B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/10/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32667, p2
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Dept. of Treasury to auction $11 billion of four-week discount bills to raise $3 billion in new cash. The auction aims to refund $8 billion of maturing bills, which have an issue date of July 12, 2007 and are due on August 9, 2007. It has been noted...
- Treasury to Offer $30B of 91-Days, $30B of 182-Days. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/13/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 30, p10
The article reports on the move of the U.S. Department of Treasury to auction 30 billion dollars of 182-day discount bills and 30 billion dollars of 91-day bills in August 2010.