From Banc One to Dain
- Three Ousted Banc One Veterans Set to Open Ohio Office for RBC. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p1
Three of four former Banc One Capital Markets Inc. investment bankers based in Columbus are expected to join Minneapolis-based RBC Dain Rauscher Inc., expanding the firm's Midwest presence to include the lucrative Ohio market, sources said. The three bankers are James Wilhelm, who was a managing...
- RBC Dain Rauscher Successor Named. // American Banker;12/11/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 236, p19
Reports that Brian Peters will become the president and chief executive officer of Royal Bank of Canada's Minneapolis, Minnesota-based securities firm RBC Dain Rauscher Corp. on May 1, 2003. Responsibilities held by Peters as of December 11, 2002.
- RBC Hires Ex-Commerce Veteran As Senior Underwriter in Northeast. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;3/29/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32099, p28
Reports on the recruitment of Craig Burdulis, former employee of Commerce Capital Markets, as a senior underwriter of RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. in the U.S. Career history of Burdulis; Responsibilities of Burdulis in his new post; Company background.
- RBC Unit Appoints Fixed-Income Manager . // American Banker;8/26/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 163, p6
Reports on the recruitment of Dave Schaus, a management consultant by RBC Dain Rauscher Corp. to be a fixed-income manager for its private client brokerage group. Professional background of Schaus; Job responsibility of Schaus.
- Banc One's Wons Named New Managing Director of Health Care Group. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/8/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31631, p31
Chicago-based Banc One Capital Markets Inc. has elevated investment banker Timothy Wons to the level of managing director and head of its small but profitable health care group. Wons, who worked alongside the more senior banker, McGough, building the health care group into a more profitable...
- New York's Dorm Authority Approves $228M of Debt. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/2/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32021, p36
The article unfolds the news that the board of the New York State Dormitory Authority yesterday approved four fixed-rate, tax-exempt bond refundings totaling about $227.8 million. In the largest deal, the board approved selling up to $114 million of 20-year bonds to refund State University of...
- Tale of Two Downgraded Hospitals Paints Picture of Sector's Woes. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/14/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31925, p6
Reports on challenges faced by United States hospital and health care providers. Impact of analysts' negative ratings on Childrens Hospital Los Angeles in California and Pascack Valley Hospital in New Jersey; RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. managing director of municipal research, Mike Ross' analysis of...
- WHISPERS. // Asset Securitization Report;1/17/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p1
This article presents news briefs related to the U.S. financial services industry as of January 17, 2005. Vincent Fiorillo, an executive director on the mortgage origination desk at Morgan Stanley, is leaving the firm to take a position on the buyside with investment management firm TCW....
- Banc One Capital Markets Loses Three Investment Bankers. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/1/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31626, p6
Banc One Capital Markets Inc. had loss of three investment bankers ï¿½ Brian McGough, the head of its profitable health care group, Los Angeles-based banker Greg Dawley, and Columbus, Ohio-based Boyd Crall, who specialized in industrial revenue bonds. Dawley confirmed he is headed to Merrill...