Massachusetts May Issue Two Hefty Refundings This Week
- IRS Auditing $149 Million Denver Excise Tax Revenue Refunding. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;2/18/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33064, p7
The article reports on the move of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to begin auditing the $149.2 million of excise tax revenue refunding bonds that the city and county of Denver, Colorado issued in 2005. It states that the city disclosed the IRS action in a notice with the nationally...
- Charlotte Enters Into Swap on $108 Million Refunding. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31442, p3
Reports the marketing of the revenue refunding bonds in Charlotte, North Carolina. Generation of net-present value savings; Issuance of debt refunds fixed-rate debt; Finance for the water and sewer capital improvement program.
- Show Me the Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31474, p1
Reports the selling of the advance and current obligation refunding bonds of Missouri. Management of the various revenue bond programs of the state; Percentage of net present value savings on the portion of bonds; Series of selling general obligation refunding bonds.
- Pennsylvania Goes for Big Savings in $698 Million Deal. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;10/3/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31484, p3
Reports the plan to sell general obligation refunding bonds in a competitive deal in Pennsylvania. Percentage rate of decrease on revenue; Struggles on the decline of manufacturing; Projection of the state on tax increase.
- Miami-Dade to Sell $1.5B In 2 Parts. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;10/23/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33801, p1
The article informs that Miami-Dade County, Florida is planning to sell its revenue refunding bond of 1.5 billion U.S. dollars in two parts in October 2012.
- St. Louis to Refund $355M Of Lambert Airport Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/15/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32529, p5
The article reports on the plan of St. Louis, Missouri to refund nearly $355 million of Lambert-St.Loius International Airport revenue bonds in early January 2007. This move is said to reflect a return stability after five turbulent years. In addition, the bonds are split into two series, one...
- Refunding Saves S100M. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/10/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33712, p9
The article reports that the 803 million dollars refunding of gasoline and fuels tax revenue bonds in Louisiana saved over 100 million dollars in debt service costs.
- Orange County, Fla., Readies $91 M Refunding. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/15/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32381, p4
The article reports on the plan of Orange County, Florida to sell about 91 million dollars of tourist development tax revenue refunding bonds through competitive sales on May 16, 2006. The bonds will refund part of the county's Series 2002 tourist development tax bonds for an estimated 3.5...
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Geltzer, Gabriel; Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31366, p31
Reports developments on issues related to revenue bonds in the U.S. as of April 2002. Issuance of obligation bonds in Gilbert, Arizona; Sale of wastewater-disposal and pollution-abatement general obligation refunding bonds in Arkansas; Reimbursements of federal Medicare in Kansas.