- Casino operators' bond ratings downgraded by Moody's. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/28/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 30, pP14
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the bond ratings of five casino operators and placed three others on review for a potential downgrade based on declining gaming revenues in Las Vegas, Nevada. It states that the actions and reviews covered more than $44.6 billion...
- Casino Bonds Take a Dive. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;2/13/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33662, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to downgrade the New Jersey Casino Reinvestment Development Authority's 75 million dollars worth of Series 2004 hotel room fee revenue bonds from A3 to Baa1.
- Atlantic City Mayor Responds to Junk Rating. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;10/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F340, p1
Atlantic City, N.J.'s mayor responded to the junk rating placed on its debt by Moody's Investors Service, saying the city is already shifting away from a casino-centered economy.
- MASSACHUSETTS: Casinos Bad for Neighbors. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;9/12/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33580, p9
The article highlights the remarks from Moody's Investors Service Inc. regarding the long-term impact of the increasing competition for Massachusetts gamblers on the two casinos in Connecticut.
- St. Louis IDA Hotel Bonds on Watch. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service placed the Baa3 rating assigned to Saint Louis Industrial Development Authority in senior linen hotel revenue bonds for possible downgrade in Missouri.
- Fallen Angel Recovery Rates Top Junk. // High Yield Report;1/5/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the findings of Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s study showing that recovery rates on defaulted corporate bonds continued their upward trajectory in 2003.
- Harrisburg Bonds on Review Over Distressed-City Option. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/5/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33394, p6
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to review the combined 86.4 million dollar of Harrisburg Authority water bonds and Harrisburg Parking Authority revenue bonds since the city can apply for distressed communities program that would downgrade the bonds in Pennsylvania.
- OKLAHOMA: OKC ISD GOs Score a Aa2. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/3/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33510, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. in allotting an Aa2 underlying rating to 11 million dollars of general obligation bonds to be issued in May 2011 by Oklahoma County Independent School District No. 89.
- MINNESOTA: Rail Agency Gets Aa3. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/17/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32548, p9
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's assignment of a Aa3 credit with a positive outlook to the Anoka County Regional Rail Authority's sales of 33 million dollars of revenue bonds. It will finance the county's contribution towards a commuter rail line and an extension of a...