Maryland and Its Issuers Prepare for $1 Billion Summer
- Louisiana OKs Using Bonds to Reimburse Lines of Credit for Priority 1 Projects. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31927, p3
Reports that the Louisiana Bond Commission has approved a resolution reauthorizing the use of bonds to reimburse lines of credit for Priority 1 Projects. Limited amount that the state can spend on debt service from its income; Capital outlay budget plans; Projects included in Priority 1.
- MASSACHUSETTS: MassPort to Defease Debt. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/20/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33151, p9
The article reports on the move of the Massachusetts Port Authority in paying its debt worth $20.8 million before handing the Tobin Bridge to the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (DOT) in 2009 in Massachusetts. It states that instead of issuing the same amount for projects on the...
- Wisconsin Capital Budget Proposal Authorizes $1 Billion in New Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;03/23/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31103, p3
Reports that the Wisconsin Building Commission has endorsed the state's proposed 2001-2003 capital budget that includes general obligation and program supported bonding authorizations. Submission of the capital plan to the Legislature for review; Authorization of more than a billion dollars of...
- N.Y.-N J. Port Authority Sets $400M Competitive Sale. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;6/8/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32149, p4
This article focuses on the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey which will competitively sell $400 million of consolidated revenue bonds to fund a variety of projects in its ongoing capital plan. The bi-state authority has a $1.7 billion capital budget for this year, and typically issues...
- Port Authority 2015 Budget Proposal Released. Coen, Andrew // Bondbuyer.com;12/2/2014, p38
The article reports on the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey's proposed 2015 budget which was released for public review on December 2, 2014 prior to its December 10 fiscal plan vote. Topics discussed include the operational spending plan, the Port Authority's capital budget proposal,...
- MTA Board Forwards $29B Capital Plan to Albany. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;10/29/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34402, p1
New York MTA's $29 billion capital program is bound for Albany after its board approves the five-year plan.
- Prince George's GOs. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/4/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32103, p39
Reports on the issuance of obligation bonds in fiscal 2006 under a capital budget proposed by county executive Jack Johnson in Prince George's County, Maryland. Total value of bonds the county will issue; Proceeds of the issuance.
- Rhode Island Prepares $120M Insured Deal for Its Last Sale of Year. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;4/14/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32111, p3
Reports that the Rhode Island and Providence Plantations is selling $120.7 million of insured debt through negotiation on April 14, 2005. Rhode Island and Providence Plantations' last general obligation deal in 2005; Part of the state's regular capital budget borrowing; Bonds' underlying ratings.
- Maryland to Consider '07 Capital Plan With $717 Million in Bonds. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32309, p4
The article reports on the proposed capital budget of Maryland Governor Robert L. Ehrlich Jr. that includes general obligation and revenue bonds, some of which will be used for projects related to education. The proposal is included in a series of budget-related plans for fiscal 2007, which...