Health Care Groups Ask Congress to Create Loan SRFs
- N.Y. Legislature Agrees on Budget, Begins Voting Day Before FY 2010. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;3/31/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33089, p28
The article reports that New York lawmakers agreed on a $131.8 billion fiscal 2010 budget. It states that the negotiators added some new borrowing to the budget, including a $350 million student loan program that will be financed through bonds sold through the State of New York Mortgage Agency....
- Wisconsin Selling $100M of Water Debt After Moody's Upgrade. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/16/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32487, p6
The article reports on the plans of Wisconsin to sell $100 million of revolving-fund water revenue bonds in a competitive sale on October 17, 2006. Moody's Investors Service upgraded its rating for the bonds to Aa1 from Aa2, with a stable outlook. The proceeds of the sale will fund loans for...
- Virginia agency trots out loan pool, SRF leveraging plans. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;04/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30625, p28
Reports on Virginia Resources Authority's pooled bond program and plan to leverage a state revolving loan fund to back revenue bonds. Survey on the useful financing tools; Savings on borrowing costs.
- Florida Launches Underwriter Search for Stormwater Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;07/28/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30942, p3
Reports on Florida's search for underwriters to start its revolving loan program. Issuance of bonds in three tranches; Supplementation of the cash loans by the Florida Water Pollution Control Finance Corp.
- Variety of buyers expected to plunge into Kansas public water supply offering. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;11/17/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30522, p38
Reports on the plan of Kansas Development Finance Authority to issue revolving loan fund revenue bonds for public water supply projects. Expected participation of investors in the issuance; Rating of the bonds.
- Maryland anticipates extension of SRF sewer loans. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;12/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30783, p4
Reports on the possible extension of maturities of Maryland's state revolving fund (SRF) loans for sewer projects. Expected bond issues in 2000.
- States look to copy Massachusetts' longer SRF loans. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;05/19/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30644, p22
Highlights the initiatives of several American states to extend the terms of the loans they make to communities under the clean water revolving fund programs from 20 years to 30 years. Massachusetts as the first state to lengthen a state revolving fund loan to a local government to beyond 20...
- Virginia to rev up airport SRF; may be first in nation to issue. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;08/02/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30695, p1
Focuses on Virginia's plans of launching a state revolving loan fund for airports. Plans of selling tax-exempt debt; Aim of providing low-interest loans to airports that may otherwise have troubles raising funds; Comment by Robert Lauterberg, executive director of the Virginia Resources Authority.
- CDFI Revolving Loan Fund Awards $790K. McKechnie, John // Credit Union Journal;1/20/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p24
Reports that the community development revolving loan fund of the National Credit Union Association awarded five loans in December 2002. Coastal Water Federal Credit Union, America's Best Community Federal Credit Union, Kekaha Federal Credit Union, and Molokai Community Federal Credit Union as...