Muni Yields Rise 1 to 2 Basis Points; Treasury Prices Fall, Then Rebound
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31315, p32
Presents data related to economic indicators in the U.S. finance market as of January 31, 2002. Change in values of municipal bond indexes during 2002; Values of different categories of bonds for the year.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT. // Bond Buyer;8/06/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31693, p2
Presents information about bond market on August 5, 2003 in the U.S. Economic indicators; Municipal bond Index; Government securities prices.
- Yield Indexes Mostly Up on Favorable Economic Data. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;10/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31738, p36
Reports on the increase of 'The Bond Buyer' municipal bond indexes in New York City. Reason for the increase; Impact of the observance of Yom Kippur on the drop off in market participation; Basis points of yields due to increased trading; Sale of the city's multi-million dollar short-term...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31430, p33
Presents several charts depicting bond market statistics in the U.S. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Securities prices; One-year note index; New-issue balances; Futures markets; Municipal bond index and prices.
- Munis Weaker After Higher Payroll Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/11/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32525, p2
The article examines the performance of bonds in the U.S. bond market as of December 2006. The municipal bonds slowed due to higher nonfarm payrolls in November. On the other hand, tax-exempt bonds are weaker by two or three basis points. The performance of bonds are also affected by the revised...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, October 24. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32245, p2
Presents a chart depicting municipal bond price indexes in the U.S.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32245, p29
Presents several charts depicting municipal bond market statistics in the U.S.
- Bernanke Testimony, Data Leave Munis Unchanged. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/19/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32550, p2
The article highlights the activities in the municipal bond market in the United States on January 18, 2007. The municipal market remained unchanged. Federal Reserve Board Chairman Ben S. Bernanke's congressional testimony, and economic data released on January 18 had little impact on market...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, June 9. // Bond Buyer;6/10/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31902, p2
Presents a chart depicting economic indicators related to bonds in the U.S. as of June 9, 2004.