N.Y. NAPM Index Slips in May
- Conference Board ETI Rises to 100.0 in June. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33547, p2
The article reports on the employment trends index (ETI) of the Conference Board has increased to 100.0 from 99.5 in June.
- Valley economic indicator predicts no growth. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/5/2011, p6
The article offers information on San Joaquin Valley Business Conditions Index which indicates a growth neutral period with a 50.0 leading economic indicator for July 2011 for the business community in San Joaquin Valley, California.
- EBCIs for North American Business Conditions Remain Strongly Positive in March. // Electrical Construction & Maintenance Exclusive Insight;3/29/2012, p4
The article reports the strong Electroindustry Business Confidence Index (EBCI) for North American business conditions which slightly slipped in March 2012.
- Buoyant mood. // Utility Week;6/11/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p7
This article reveals that there has been an increase in business confidence in Great Britain during the first quarter of 2010, according to an industry index from offshore energy trade body Oil & Gas UK.
- April ISM-NY Index Slows To 56.9 From 66.4 in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/2/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33509, p24
The article reports on decline in the business conditions index in New York from 66.4 in March to 56.9 April 2011.
- Business confidence continues to slide. // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/1/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 48, p6
Highlights the 2003 survey of the Connecticut Business and Industry Association (CBIA) member companies. Finding that business executives statewide are less confident in state government's ability to make decisions that will help improve the business climate and the economy; Factors...
- Confidence up slightly among Westchester businesses. Gallagher, Patrick // Westchester County Business Journal;6/18/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 25, p6
The article reports on the Westchester Business Confidence Index for the second quarter of 2012 which indicates that business owners in Westchester County, New York are expecting increased revenues over the next six months to result in more hiring.
- CURRENT CONDITIONS INDEX FALLS AGAIN. // Electrical Wholesaling;Sep2010, Vol. 91 Issue 9, p11
The article reports that the current business conditions for North American industries reported at NEMA's Electroindustry Business Confidence Index (EBCI) have fallen almost 18 points following a decline of nearly seven points in July 2010.
- EBCI SHOWS STRENGTH IN DECEMBER. // Electrical Wholesaling;Jan2012, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p7
The article reports on the growth in the business environment in North America in December 2011 as revealed by the Electroindustry Business Confidence (EBCI).