Income Unchanged; Spending Off 0.1%
- August Personal Income Up 0.3%; Spending Gains 0.5%. // Bondbuyer.com;9/29/2014, p13
The article discusses the U.S. August personal income data which posted a 0.3% increase while personal consumption expenditures rose 0.5% suggesting an ongoing economic growth.
- Personal Income Up 0.4%; Core PCE Rises 0.2%. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32747, p2
The article reports on the data indicating the September 2007 performance of personal income in the U.S. It shows a 0.4% increase in personal consumption and core personal consumption expenditures prices increase 0.2% for a 1.8% gain over the year. Private income rebounded to $33.4 billion after...
- TOTAL OUTPUT, INCOME, AND SPENDING. // Economic Indicators;Apr2005, Vol. 110 Issue 4, p1
Provides data on the total output, income and spending in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2005.
- U.S. consumer not dead yet. // Dow Theory Forecasts;7/22/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 29, p1
Reports that the University of Michigan's consumer sentiment index dropped sharply in early July 2002. Volatility of indexes of consumer confidence; Growth of personal income for six straight months; Consumer spending; Increase in retail sales; Relatively high debt levels and lack of pent-up...
- Luxembourg -- Luxembourg. // Quarterly National Accounts -- Comptes nationaux trimestriels;2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 2, p227
Presents a series of tables showing the gross domestic product of Luxembourg from 1992 to 2005. Private final consumption expenditure; Exports of goods and services; Gross domestic product by income; Gross domestic product by industry.
- June Personal Income, Spending Rise as Forecast. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;8/2/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32436, p2
The article discusses data from the U.S. Commerce Department that reveals that personal income escalated 0.6% in June 2006, while personal consumption rose 0.4%. Personal income in June 2006 grew by $66.5 billion to around $10.871 trillion. The core price index for personal consumption...
- January Personal Income, Core PCE Each Up 0.3%. // Bond Buyer;3/3/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32827, p2
The article reports on the increase in the U.S. personal income for January 2008. The country's personal income increased 0.3% as personal consumption expenditures (PCE) rose 0.4% and core PCE prices grew 0.3% for a 2.2% gain over the year. It shows that the real PCE for the month was flat,...
- Measuring Consumption Spending Inequality for Income Deciles of Iranian Households. Tash, Mohammad Nabi Shahiki; Talebi, Mohsen // Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business;Apr2012, Vol. 3 Issue 12, p391
The present study measures the degree of inequality for consumption spending in Iran according to nonparametric approach, the Gini inequality coefficient (GINI), Theil index (T), and Herfindahl (HHI) and Shannon (E) indices. The survey results indicate that since 1982 the Gini coefficient (GINI)...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, August 30. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31958, p2
Reports on economic indicators for the United States as of August 30, 2004. Personal income; Consumption; Consumer confidence; Construction spending; Initial jobless claims; Productivity; Unit labor costs; Factory orders; Non-farm payrolls; Unemployment rate; Average hourly earnings; Work week.