Defense Electronics Outsourcing
- Notices: ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY. // Federal Register;11/13/2013, Vol. 78 Issue 219, p68053
The article discusses the notices from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). It states that the EPA announces the responses of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) to Agency Clearance request, pursuant with the Paperwork Reduction Act. It mentions that the agency submits an...
- Asia-Pacific aerospace firms split on pushing military or commercial sales. Fulghum, D.A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/16/1992, Vol. 136 Issue 11, p35
Surveys moves the defense contracting community is making based on their judgments concerning peace in the Asia-Pacific region. India's Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. will shift from 95 percent military production to 50 percent within a decade; Israel Aircraft Industries plans for intense...
- DOCUMENTATION GETS A HOME OF ITS OWN. Vestuti, Ralph; Shufeldt, Laurie // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p18
The article features the electronic document management systems that are designed to help housing authorities and community development agencies in the U.S. consolidate and organize information in a secure manner. It states that the implementation of the right information management technology...
- Pile management: What you don't know can bury you. Winters, Rich; Goldstein, Michael // CPA Journal;Sep94, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p86
Gives advice on how to manage piles of paper in the workplace. Use of a method called Generally Accepted Pile Principles (GAPP); Use of six generic boxes with various labels; Description of needed course of actions in the labels.
- `Dry Dust and Stray Paper...'. // Flying Safety;Apr99, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p3
Describes a General Aviation pilot's observation of the discrepancies in an old aircraft paperwork record. Details on his flying experience; Information on the aircraft Minimum Equipment List (MEL).
- Most useless paperwork? // PHC Profit Report;06/01/96, Vol. 4 Issue 11, p6
Presents highlights of `Jobscope' periodical's survey on the most useless paperwork form used by mechanical contracting firms. Time spent by respondents on paperwork; Use of paperwork information.
- The Paperless Office. Day, C William // American School & University;Jun99, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p58
Discusses the evolution of a paperless office. Significance of paperworks in schools; Efforts towards paperless offices; Benefits of using document management technique; Benefits of electronic processing.
- Conquering the paperwork mountain. // American Salesman;Nov94, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p6
Presents techniques for managing paperwork. Employment of a transcriber to transcribe dictations; Skimming reference reading materials; Sorting of documents.
- Making paper cuts. // Director (00123242);Jan1997, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p43
Presents information on a six-month campaign to reduce paperwork in work places. Information on the paperwork audit; Response to the survey.