Let the Customer Be the Judge
- Customer Satisfaction Drives Business Success. Yos, Narith // Circuits Assembly;Mar2002, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p38
Presents the participants of the 2002 Service Excellence Awards (SEA) for equipment and software suppliers during the APEX show in San Diego, California. Focus on the excellence of electronic industries in customer service; Criteria and categories of the awards; List of winners.
- R&D magazine seeks contest entries. // Design News;1/6/92, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p28
Reports on the solicitation of contest entries by "R&D" magazine in Chicago, Illinois. Eligibility of the company that developed software, a process, instrument and device that was available for purchase or license during 1991; Selection of 100 winners at a gala black-tie banquet at Museum of...
- `Auto News,' `GH' sponsor service contest for dealers. // Advertising Age;8/30/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 36, p8
The article reports on the partnership between "Good Housekeeping" and "Automotive News" magazines to create a nationwide contest to determine which automotive dealerships provide the best customer service in the United States. Ten dealerships will received the Automotive Dealership Service...
- Customer Service Team of the Year. // PrintWeek;2012 PrintWeek Awards, p11
The article announces that Park Communications was selected as the 2012 Customer Service Team of the Year by "PrintWeek' magazine.
- Advertisers support agencies' media role. Mandese, Joe // Advertising Age;4/11/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 15, p32
The article reports on a survey done by Jordan McGrath Case & Taylor Inc. about advertisers' view of the media services of their advertising agencies in the U.S. In general, most advertisers are satisfied with the media services, particularly media planning. Half of the respondents in the survey...
- CIRCUITS ASSEMBLY Opens 2010 Service Excellence Awards. // Circuits Assembly;Sep2009, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p12
The article discusses the Service Excellence Awards for electronics manufacturing services (EMS) and electronics assembly equipment, material and software suppliers. It is reported that customers will be surveyed to determine the level of customer satisfaction in different categories. Circuits...
- Tech support is your responsibility. Leibson, Steven H. // EDN;3/16/95, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p7
Editorial. Calls for companies in the electronics industry in the United States to monitor the performance of their technical-support departments. Significance of technical support to the company's relations with its customers; Need for managers to know the problems encountered by customers...
- Service--a goal for the millennium. Powell Jr., Arlyn S. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Feb98, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p7
Editorial. Focuses on the importance of service in the electronics industry in the United States. Description of an efficient contractor; Dependence of the company's success on effective service; Secret of a repeat business.
- Integrated Repair Services - A Value Proposition. Lusk, Dave // Electronic News;09/27/99, Vol. 45 Issue 39, p36
Focuses on the integrated repair services offered by original equipment manufacturers (OEM). Demand of OEM customers for enhanced equipment manufacturer service (EMS); Challenges faced by OEMs; Offerings of EMS providers.