Where Are They Now? The Cast of Lost in Space
- Rapping with Mumy. Lovece, Frank // Entertainment Weekly;3/17/95, Issue 266, p97
Features an interview with Bill Mumy, 41, the child star from the 1960s television series, `Lost in Space.' His role on the television show `Babylon 5'; His musical career; Other projects he is working on; His Emmy nomination for composing songs for Disney's `Adventures in Wonderland'; Overview...
- LOST IN SPACE: SEASONS 2 AND 3. Bond, Jeff // Cinefantastique;Jun2005, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p62
The article reviews the television program "Lost in Space: Seasons 2 and 3," released on DVD, starring Jonathan Harris and Bill Mumy.
- LOST IN SPACE SEASON 2, VOLUME 2. Bond, Jeff // Cinefantastique;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 37 Issue 6/7, p93
The article reviews "Lost in Space Season 2, Volume 2," a set of episodes from the television series "Lost in Space," starring Jonathan Harris and Bill Mumy, released on DVD format.
- Lost in space. // People;7/17/95, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p46
Features the lead actors in the television program `Lost in Space'. Includes Jonathan Harris, June Lockhart, Bill Mumy, and Angela Cartwright.
- Earth Angel. Miller, Samantha; Driscoll, Anne // People;01/25/99, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p95
Profiles Mark Goddard, who starred in the 1960s television series `Lost in Space.' His work teaching at the E.L. Chamberlain School, a nonprofit, private boarding school for children with learning and emotional problems; Details of a project the students worked on in 1998; Relationship with...
- LOST IN SPACE: OH, THE PAIN, THE PAINâ€¦! Van Hise, James // Cinefantastique;
The article focuses on actor Jonathan Harris on playing the role of Dr. Zachary Smith in the television series "Lost in Space." It discusses how the term "special guest star" was used for Harris in the science fiction series. Harris comments on how he attacked the role of Dr. Smith, and the...
- Bill Mumy's return trip. Storey, J. // People;6/3/91, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p46
Profiles Bill Mumy, 37, who worked as a child actor on television's `Lost in Space.' Mumy now fronts three rock bands, does occasional acting, and is writing a comic based on `Lost in Space' characters. In 1985, he and pal Miguel Ferrer created Marvel Comics' `Comet Man' series.
- Still lost in space. Trinker, Greg // Ski;May/Jun98, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p18
Features the modified Thiokol Snow Spryte used as a space vehicle in the television series `Lost in Space'. Total budget for the movie remake of the TV show.
- Dr. Smith & Co, chart course for movies, series, stamps. Burgi, Michael; Torpey-Kemph, Anne // MediaWeek;10/20/97, Vol. 7 Issue 39, p35
Focuses on various plans to show reruns of the television program `Lost in Space' into movies and animated series.