- People... // Electronic Education Report;6/6/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p7
Reports on executive developments in the U.S. electronic education field as of June 6, 2003. Naming of Ray Christensen as senior director for program management at Harcourt Educational Measurement; Naming of Debra Harper as vice president of educational sales and marketing at LearningExpressOnline.
- Where the database works best in publishing. Stell, Jennifer F. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;12/15/99, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p76
Focuses on four executives' views of the role of databases in the publishing industry. Utilization of the database to market ancillary products; Record levels of profitability through database; Way of contacting people and targeting customers; Part of circulation marketing and advertising programs.
- CIRCULATION SALARY SURVEY. Van Dyke, Geoff // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;12/1/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p31
Presents the result of a survey on the salaries of employees and executives in the publishing industry. Decrease in average compensation at the circulation manager level by almost eleven percent; Average salary of circulation directors; Presentation of data depicting compensation by region.
- Trading places. // MediaWeek;2/27/95, Vol. 5 Issue 9, MQ p28
Features several executives in the publishing industry. Includes Don Logan; Norman Pearlstine; Diane Oshin; Barbara Paulson; Ellen Levine; Jeannette Chang; Anne S. Fuchs; Kate White; Bonnie Fuller; Diane Silberstein; Dana Cowin; Elizabeth Crow; Alexandra Penney; Sally Koslow; Susan Ungaro;...
- Names to know now in publishing. Alexander, Sue // American Photo;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p90
Presents information on publishing executives who operate in the background of book publishing to create the text we read, describing them as creative, powerful and committed. Companies for who they work; Location of companies; Post held by the executives within the various companies. INSET:...
- Around the World, 80+ Times. Joiner, Whitney; Lindsay, Greg // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Jun2002, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p13
Highlights the world most frequent flyer, a publishing executive. Statements from publishing executives; Use of credit card to pay for postage bill; Survey of possible suspects.
- IN THE LOOP... // Book Publishing Report;2/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p6
Reports developments related to executives of various publishing houses in New York City as of February 2002. Speakers of the annual meeting of the Association of American publishers; Participation of Kimberly Whalen at the Jane Rotrosen Agency; Speech of Mayor Rudy Giuliani at the BookExpo...
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. . . // Book Publishing Report;2/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the recruitment of executives by the publishing house in the U.S. Selection of Carl Lennertz for the position of vice president of HarperCollins; Designation of Bill Nasshan for the position of senior vice president of Borders Group; Appointment of Gary Urda for the position of...
- The new guard. Huhn, Mary // Adweek Western Edition;2/27/95, Vol. 45 Issue 9, pMQ14
Profiles newly appointed executives in magazine publishing companies. Time Inc.'s Norman Pearlstine and Don Logan; Gruner + Jahn's Axel Ganz and John Heins; Conde Nast's James Truman and Steve Florio.