China Joins Top 10 Foreign Markets For Textbooks; Imports Climb
- Pacific Rim Countries Drive Sales Of U.S. Textbooks Overseas. // Educational Marketer;9/10/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p5
Provides information on the sales of United States textbooks overseas in the first six months of 2001.
- At End of Q3, Textbook Imports Far Outpace Textbook Exports. // Educational Marketer;1/21/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p7
The article reports that the value of textbooks brought into the U.S. in the first nine months of 2007 increased up to 28.3% to 233.6 million dollar far outstripping textbook exports of 314.5 million dollar down to 0.8% from the same period the previous year.
- Textbook Sales To Foreign Markets Drop 2.6% To $323.1M In 1999. // Educational Marketer;06/05/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p3
Discusses the drop in textbook sales of the United States to foreign markets in 1999.
- Exports of U.S. Textbooks Soar; Imports Barely Rise. // Educational Marketer;9/16/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p5
Reports on an increase in exports of United States textbooks during the first half of 2002.
- Textbook Import/Export Dollars Increase, Units Decline in H1 2006. // Educational Marketer;10/9/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 29, p2
The article reports on the condition of the value of imported and exported textbooks from the U.S. in 2006. Total value of exported books is up by 12% to $200.4 million in the first six months from $178.8 million in the same period in 2005. The value of imported books has increased by 9.1%. The...
- Book Exports Dropped 1.8% in 2002 to $1.68B. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;3/24/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 12, p11
Reports on the decline in book exports in the U.S. in 2002. Dollar value of book exports; Reason behind the decline; Information on the textbook exports.
- Top Foreign Markets for Exports and Imports of U.S. Textbooks, H1 2009 vs. H1 2008. // Educational Marketer;9/14/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 18, p1
No abstract available.
- Textbooks Imported to U.S. in Q1 Decline More than Exported Textbooks. // Educational Marketer;5/24/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p1
The article offers information on the textbooks trade in the U.S. for the first quarter of 2010. It reports on the total value of exported textbooks from the U.S. which decreased to 8.7 percent compared to the same quarter in 2009. The total number of textbook units imported to the country which...
- Imports Outperform Exports In Textbook Publishing, 1st Qtr. 2001. // Educational Marketer;7/9/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p5
Reports on the decrease in the export sales of textbooks from the United States in the first quarter of 2001.