Muni Yields Unchanged, tone Firm As Pre-Holiday Week Ends Early
- Secondary Sags as Muni Buyers Focus on New Issues. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/30/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32268, p2
The article reports on developments in the municipal bond market in the U.S. JPMorgan Securities Inc. bought the deal and reoffered bonds to yield from 3.31 percent in 2009 to 4.31 percent in 2026. The District of Columbia sold 250 million dollars of one-year revenue anticipation notes....
- Bach to Liberty for MTA? Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32260, p1
Reports on the plan of the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) to pay off taxable debt with tax-exempt bonds under provisions of the federal Liberty Bond Act. Identification of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. as the proponent of the transaction; Statement of MTA finance director...
- Municipals Weaken in the Wake Of 'Sloppy' $14B Treasury Auction. Curran, Bill; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p2
Reports on the status of municipal bonds for the February 10, 2005 bond trading in the U.S. Impact of the U.S. Department of the Treasury auction on the prices of bonds; Gains of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. during the trading; Performance of the Treasury and tax-exempt market.
- JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley back in Asia - a smart move? Davies, Rob // Asset Securitization Report;8/2/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 31, p18
Focuses on the establishment of business operation by JPMorgan Securities and Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. in Hong Kong, China. Appointment of Jun Qian as head of Morgan Stanley; Result of merger between JPMorgan and Bank One Corp.; Operation of business from Tokyo, Japan.
- Three vie to advise. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;6/5/95, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p26
Reports on the competition between Merrill Lynch & Co., Morgan Stanley & Co. and J.P. Morgan Securities for the right to advise New York City on the sale of city hospitals.
- Municipals Firm, Trading Moderate; $175 Million of Ohio GOs Repriced. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/29/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31501, p2
Reports developments on the bond market in the U.S. as of October 2002. Trading status of municipal bonds; Reduction in equities; Reprice of Ohio higher education general obligation bonds by J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.
- Houston Hospital Puts Final Touches on Revenue Bond Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/11/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31178, p32
Reports on J.P. Morgan Securities and Houston, Texas-based Saint Luke's Episcopal Hospital's plan to finalize the details of a tax-exempt revenue bond issue on July 2001. Plans to use the proceeds from the negotiated sale to finance the construction of a community hospital; Rating of the deal...
- California Stem Cell Bonds Set to Go. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/28/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32723, p1
The article reports that the state of California will be bringing its long-term general obligation bonds offering for stem cell medical research to the market. According to the report, the $250 million taxable issue, with a mandatory put in 2010, is scheduled to price with Morgan Stanley as...
- Munis Slightly Weaker, Following Treasuries. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/14/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32878, p2
The article reports on the estimates of the municipal market, which was weak on May 13, 2008 following the condition of the Treasury market, in the U.S. The Treasury market showed losses with the yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note opening at 3.80% and finishing at 3.90%. Morgan Stanley...