The Adirondack Coast
- Preserving Our State's Natural Wonders. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);5/ 3/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p2
The author discusses the preservation of Texas' natural heritage and various natural resources including Caddo Lake, the Big Bend National Park, and the Big Thicket National Reserve.
- Be Inspired by Kitchens from Different Eras. // Old House Journal;Aug2007, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p22
The article offers information on the Newburyport Kitchen Tour in Massachusetts which will be conducted by the preservation society Historic New England on July 28, 2007.
- Historical Stroll a success. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);5/ 9/2013, Vol. 116 Issue 19, p7A
The article reports on the success of the historical stroll event led by the Grand Saline Main Street Program in Texas.
- Eastern Capes focus. // Travel Daily;5/13/2013, p5
The article reports that Eastern Cape, South Africa will focus on promoting its tourism as cultural tourism.
- Beyond the Pale. BEATTY, LIZ // National Geographic Traveler;Apr2013, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p82
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's heritage tourism to her homeland in northern Ireland.
- The Sensation of Sisterhood. HOPGOOD, MEI-LING // National Geographic Traveler;Apr2013, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p84
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's heritage tourism to her homeland in Taipei.
- Unearthing a Polish Past. STROCHLIC, NINA // National Geographic Traveler;Apr2013, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p88
A narrative is presented in which the author explores her experience of heritage tourism at her homeland in Poland.
- Histories, not stories. // New Scientist;1/4/2014, Vol. 221 Issue 2950, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses a report within the issue on heritage tourism in Honduras, which reportedly skews the truth about the country's connection with the Maya civilisation, thereby fostering the marginalisation of indigenous or minority populations.
- Laneway Revival. // Arts & Crafts Homes & the Revival;Fall2015, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p16
The article tells about the tours by the Vancouver Heritage Foundation , British Columbia of laneways (passageways between rows of houses) to see the historic neighborhoods along Vancouver laneways.
- HotProducts. // Travel Agent;11/7/94, Vol. 273 Issue 4, Carribean & Bahamas p14
Reports on the expansion of heritage program by the Barbados National Trust. Addition of five sites; List of attractions; Mini-passport program; Children as free of charge.