MSRB Clarifies Reporting Rules for Certain Trades
- Munis Likely to Keep Outperforming Treasuries. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;1/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32307, p1
The article reports on the performance of the United States ten-year municipal bonds in the beginning of 2006. According to financial analysts, the bonds outperformed their taxable counterparts because of low supply and seasonal investment demand. They also see relative value opportunities on...
- Wanna Reduce HY Portfolio Risk--Go Vegan. Husband, Sarah // High Yield Report;1/5/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p2
Reports that most U.S. high yield fund managers are likely to have exposure to one or more of the companies affected by the BSE discovery.
- Year-end Selloff Spooks Market. Iyer, Savita; Appin, R. // High Yield Report;10/30/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 42, p1
Reveals why there will be little participation among fund managers in the junk bond market between October and yearend 2000.
- Market indicators. // Bond Buyer;12/11/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30290, p33
Presents statistical information on the municipal and bond markets in the United States. Information on market indicators; Reference to municipal obligation yields; Details on municipal bond prices.
- Market review. Albano, Christine; Ferris, Craig T.; Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;02/09/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30327, p6A
Examines the performance of the United States municipal bond market in 1997. Sales trend; Debt sales; Types of bond sales; Includes long-term bonds and short-term bonds; Insights from several investment analysts; Bonds preferred by the public; Obstacles to investment yields of six percent;...
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Vadum, Matthew; Higginbotham, Stacey; Floyd, Daniel F.; Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/30/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31006, p41
Reports on developments concerning the bond market and municipal financing in northeastern United States as of October 30, 2000. Maryland highway officials' decision to postpone a study of an alternative to the Intercounty Connector; Boston, Massachusetts' decision to control the 30-acre length...
- Some Bond Firms Get Euro Edge. Chernoff, Joel // Pensions & Investments;12/14/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p2
Reports that American and British bond managers with credit-related debt experience will have an edge on the Continent following the introduction of the euro. Expected shift in European bond markets to credit-related issues; Opportunities in the corporate bond market; Continental European...
- Weak High Yield Bond Market Puts Many Deals on Hold. // Bank Loan Report;10/21/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p2
No abstract available.
- Pru keeping faith in with-profits. Wood, Mark // Money Marketing;6/27/2002, p14
Presents information on the performance of Prudential (Pru) in the with-profits bond market in Great Britain. Issues which demand the need for clarity and quality in all investment propositions; Role of investment advisers and their customers; Free asset ratio of Pru in the marketplace.