Arizona Debt Plans Squeezed in Session's Waning Days
- How does Tucson fare? // Inside Tucson Business;12/3/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p3
Reports the 2002-2003 Economic Outlook luncheon at Westin La Paloma in Arizona. Topics during discussion in luncheon; Qualifications of the lecturer during the luncheon; Contact information.
- Introductory note and acknowledgements. Eusepi, Giuseppe; Wagner, Richard // Constitutional Political Economy;Sep2012, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p181
The article introduces papers presented at a conference "New Perspectives on Public Debt" held at the Sapienza University of Rome in Italy from September 26 to 28, 2011.
- Campaign launched to cancel debt. Tariq, Farooq // Green Left Weekly;9/8/2010, Issue 851, p19
Information about the topic of debt repayment in the postflood scenario in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad discussed in the conference organized by Oxfam Pakistan and Labour Relief Campaign in Lahore, Pakistan on August 29, 2010.
- Moody's Gi\es Arizona a Stable Aa3, the State's First Issuer Rating. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/16/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32091, p29
Reports on the aAa3 issuer rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Arizona based on the state's long-term trend of economic growth and diversification. Claim that the state never had a statewide general obligation (GO) debt rating because it cannot issue GO debt; Prohibition of the...
- The European Sovereign Debt Crisis -- Paving the Way Towards Financial Stability. Boewe, Marius A.; De Ugarte, Salomé Cisnal; Grieser, Simon G.; Lange, Andreass; Schmidt, Jens Peter; Wulfken, Jörg // Pratt's Journal of Bankruptcy Law;Jan2012, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p36
The article discusses the European Sovereign Debt Crisis and offers information on several measures for the financial support of Greece by Member States. It includes information on the several measures discussed at Euro Summit, on October 26, 2011, in which the heads of state and government of...
- Arizona Special Session May Tackle Problems Within Budget. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/12/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31426, p5
Focuses on the economic conditions of Arizona. Factors affecting the state budget; Decrease of income tax collections; Impact of tourism and income tax collection on general fund revenues.
- Arizona fares well in per capita exports. Fessenden, Jim // Inside Tucson Business;04/12/99, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p1
Reports that Arizona has the seventh largest per capita exports in the United States according to statistics from government agencies. Value of exported goods from the state in 1998; Comparison with other regions in the country; Indications of favorable economic conditions in the state.
- Purchasing managers' index shows Az. economy slowing. // Inside Tucson Business;03/06/2000, Vol. 9 Issue 50, p20
Cites the drop in the Arizona Purchasing Managers' Index in January 2000. Factors behind the slowdown in production activity; Decline in the employment and new orders indices.
- Tucson returns to position once lost. // Inside Tucson Business;7/29/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p4
Editorial. Commends the administrative agencies involved in the effort to increase Mexican tourism in Tucson and Pima County, Arizona. Viability of the two areas for Mexican tourists; Economic impact of the tourist trade; Estimates on the income generated by Mexican tourists.