FAR WEST Bond-Watch
- Rutgers Officials OK $72M of Debt for Stadium Expansion. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;1/30/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32805, p6
The article reports on the approval of Rutgers University officials to the $72 million debt for the expansion project of its football stadium in New Jersey. The report reveals that a fundraising campaign is organized by Governor Jon Corzine and Senator Raymond Lesniak to raise an additional $30...
- University of Minnesota's Stadium Proposal Includes Land Transfer. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32348, p3
The article reports on the expectation of the University of Minnesota Boards of Regents to approve a new financing plan for a proposed 250 million dollars football stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The original plan will be amended by a state Senate committee.
- West side story. // Wilson County News;12/31/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 53, p3A
The article reports that the west side area of the Kyle Field football stadium, situated on the campus of Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas, has been imploded for renovation on December 21, 2014.
- California College Deal Takes Top Spot as Bond Blitz Continues. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;8/15/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31700, p7
Reports on the offering of general revenue bonds by University of California Regents. Pricing of the bonds; Deals which have been completed.
- TEXAS: GISD Mulls QSCBs. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/11/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33164, p9
The article reports on the proposal to use 8.6 million U.S. dollars worth of low- or no-interest qualified school construction bonds in the renovation of a football stadium in Texas in 2009. Voters in the Galveston Independent School District (GISD) are expected to vote for the proposed bond...
- Stadium Revision OK'd. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/10/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32545, p27
The article reports on the approval of the University of Minnesota Board of Regents to a revised Big 10 football stadium plan in Minnesota. The plan involved an additional $40 million to the original allocated fund. The said increase is caused by the need for structural reinforcement to support...
- Stadium serves more potent beer. // National On-Campus Report;10/15/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p4
Focuses on the plan of food and beverage contractor Sodexho to serve more potent beer at the Colorado State University football stadium in 2004. Approval of a liquor license permit for the company; Evaluation of the alcohol policies of the university.
- Autumn's Gladiators: A Tribute to College Football. Mannie, Ken // Coach & Athletic Director;Sep2005, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p38
Expresses appreciation for college football games that are usually held during the autumn season in the U.S. Description of the surroundings at a stadium during a football game; Historical information about the Glass Bowl Stadium; Significance of college football stadiums to high-profile cities...
- Thunder Dome. // Sports Illustrated;10/4/2010, Vol. 113 Issue 12, p4
A caption is presented to a photograph of a thunderstorm during a college football game at the stadium of Kansas State University.