- BMI VIEW. // Latin America Financial Alert;6/16/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p1
Presents updates concerning financial market in Latin America, as of June 2003. Trading of Argentina's debt; Challenges faced by Argentina President Nestor Kirchner to acquire an International Monetary Fund loan deal; Status of Venezuela's debt.
- The way ahead. CATON, CHRIS // Money (14446219);Sep2012, Issue 149, p84
The article discusses the important issues facing financial markets. It states that the U.S. is preventing the chance of experiencing a double-dip recession while the Australian market has improved the state of its economy. According to the author, the other trends to watch for include the...
- TREASURY BULLETIN: DECEMBER 2008. // Treasury Bulletin;Dec2008, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on public debt management and another on the federal securities market performance.
- Intercreditor Negotiations and the Term B Lender: A FRAMEWORK FOR ANALYSIS. Brignola, John L.; Brown, Joel F. // Secured Lender;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p8
Focuses on the impact of junior secured market on the deal structure and administration in the U.S. Purpose of Institutional Term B Loans on long-term investors; Debt subordination of mezzanine lender under senior secured transaction; Information on the lien subordination.
- Algiers pays down debt. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/1/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 35, p27
The article reports that Algiers completed its final debt repayment to the 19-member Paris Club with a $387 million payment to Germany. The move, which brought the country's total debt repayments to the group to more than $7,000 million, will enable Algeria to tap the international financial...
- What a difference a decade makes. Booth, Jerome // Fund Strategy;8/15/2011, p14
The article focuses on the similarities and differences in security market within a decade in Argentina and Greece. It mentions the present security market of Greece and Argentina a decade ago can sustain with 60 percent. It also mentions that Argentina defaulted on foreign currency with...
- Top Bank and Thrift Issuers of Debt Securities in the U.S. // American Banker;9/3/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 169, p17
Presents information on top bank and thrift issuers of debt securities in the U.S. as of September 3, 2003.
- Breathing Space For Uruguay. // Latin America Financial Alert;6/16/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p6
Reports on the financial market of Uruguay, as of June 2003. Significance of the success of the country's debt exchange; Key financial risks being faced by the country; Outlook for Uruguay's financial market.
- Indiana Fertilizer Plant Plans Another Remarketing. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/27/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34400, p1
The developers of a $2.8 billion Indiana fertilizer plant will remarket $1.26 billion of debt as they continue trying to finalize project details they have to nail down before they can roll the securities into a long-term structure.