INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Telecommunications
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Telecommunications. Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/1/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 26, p58
Presents graphs and charts depicting investment and banking database on telecommunications industry in the U.S. as of June 2002.
- Handling calls. // Communications News;Nov95, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p6
Presents a graph showing the amount being spent in billions of dollars on call processing equipment.
- TELECOM/VOICE/DATA PROVIDERS. // BusinessWest;2014/2015 Resource Guide, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p114
A chart is presented that lists telecommunication/voice/data providers in Massachusetts including the Alternative Telecommunications, Charter Business and Coghlin Network Services.
- FIGs. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/21/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 34, p42
Presents statistics on the FIG sector of the securities market worldwide, as of August 17, 2000. Underwriting volume; Debt deals; Equity underwriting calendar; Top new issues managers; Global merger and acquisition deals.
- Monthly Roundup. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/15/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p17
Presents charts showing securities underwriting transactions undertaken in the United States in December 1999 and 2000. Proceeds; Average size of deal; Disclosed fees; Average fees.
- A LOCAL LANDSCAPE. Orloff, David // Orange County Business Journal;02/26/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p22
Reports on a study on investment banking in Southern California. Number of investment firms in the area; Handling of most of investment business by medium-size regional firms, such as Roth Capital Partners and Wedbush Morgan Securities; High number of small firms; Reasons for the low number of...
- Hungary on the institutional investment map. // Budapest Business Journal;10/30/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p13
The article reports that Budapest, Hungary is back on the institutional investor's target map, following the country's significant investment transactions, citing the significant impact of the acquisition of real estate investment company AEW by financial service company Morgan Stanley.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Media/Telecom. Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/27/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 21, p16
Presents several charts and graphs depicting global telecommunication performance as of May 2002. Total underwriting volume; Merger deals; Announcement on Debt deals.
- Network Solutions. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2009 Book of Lists, Issue 323962, p19
A chart is presented that lists various telecommunications companies ranked according to the number of full-time employees in California in 2008, including BCT Consulting Inc., Valley Network Solutions Inc. and VisionOne Inc.