INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Technology
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p48
Presents tabular information on investment banking related to retail trade in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003.
- Competitive Landscape. // Mexico Commercial Banking Report;2010 2nd Quarter, p28
Two charts are presented that list the protagonists of the commercial banking sector in Mexico and the size of assets of universal banks as of September 2008.
- BETT Award Winners 2012. // E-Learning Update;2012, Issue 23, p35
A chart is presented that lists the recipients of the British Educational Training and Technology (BETT) Awards 2012 for information and communication technology (ICT) in Great Britain which include Radiowaves Schools Ltd., Groupcall and ParentMail.
- TECHNOLOGY FIRMS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2012 Book of Lists, p109
A chart is presented that lists several technology firms in Las Vegas, Nevada as of 2011 ranked by the total number of local employees including Cox Business, Verizon Wireless and Datanamics Inc.
- Most Innovative Companies. // Northern Colorado Business Report;8/14/2009, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p20A
A chart is presented that lists the most innovative companies in Colorado including Hewlett-Packard Co., Avago Technologies, and National Semiconductor Corp.
- THE LIST. // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/7/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 23, p26
A chart is presented that shows several information technologies support companies in Connecticut including A+ Perfect Computers LLC, Allen Group Inc. and Computer Resolutions Inc.
- Chinese tech companies lag in media coverage. // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Apr2013, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p9
A pie-chart is presented which depicts percentage of media coverage of technology companies and also depicts low media coverage of Chinese technology companies as compared to media coverage of Western companies.
- Technology. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/12/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p24
Presents charts and a graph related to technology investments in the United States as of February 12, 2001.
- Most Influential IBDs on Social Media. // REP.;May2015, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p66
A chart depicting the top 25 largest Investment Banking Divisions (IBDs) on their social media footprint across Twitter, Linkedln and Facebook is presented which includes Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, Commonwealth Financial Network and Cetera Financial.