INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Media/Entertainment
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p38
Presents information on investment banking related to future inflation gauge in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003.
- INVESTMENT BANKING IN SSA 2014. // Finweek;1/29/2015, p10
Several charts are presented related to investment banking in Sub-Saharan Africa in 2014 including merger and acquisition fundamentals, equity capital markets fundamentals, and debt capital markets fundamentals.
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/4/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 21, p13
Several charts are presented which show various statistics of data related to investment banking and capital market including municipal bond index, brokerage stocks, and market indicators.
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/25/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p13
Several tables and charts are presented related to investment banking in the U.S. including municipal bond prices, performance of brokerage stocks, and yields of Treasury securities.
- Most Influential IBDs on Social Media. // REP.;May2015, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p66
A chart depicting the top 25 largest Investment Banking Divisions (IBDs) on their social media footprint across Twitter, Linkedln and Facebook is presented which includes Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, Commonwealth Financial Network and Cetera Financial.
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Investment Banking in Japan. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/ 9/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts forecasting the demand for investment banking in various cities and prefectures across Japan for the period of the year 2009 to the year 2014 are presented including, Tokyo, Kanagawa, and Saitama.
- Loanbase Statistics â€” Syndicated U.S. Loans. // Leveraged Finance News;6/16/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 24, p11
A chart is presented that lists the syndicated loans in the U.S. from 2011 to 2014.
- NORTHEAST OHIO INVESTMENT BANKS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p20
A chart depicting investment banks in Ohio including BellMark Partners, Merkel & Associates Inc., and ParaCap Group LLC is presented.
- INVESTMENT BANKING & SECURITIES DEALING (NAICS 52311). // United States Investment Banking & Securities Dealing Industry R;2015, p1
Several charts are presented depicting the condition of the investment banking and securities dealing industry in the U.S. as of October 2014 and the industry's outlook for 2015 and 2016 including the estimated number of establishments, sales and employment.