INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Industrials
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p38
Presents information on investment banking related to future inflation gauge in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p23
Presents tabular information in investment banking and merger and acquisition of corporations in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Energy & Power. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p36
Presents tabular information on investment banking related to energy and power sector in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Healthcare. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/9/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 23, p40
Presents tabular information on investment banking related to medical care as of June 9, 2003. Global amount of equity deal announced by Vistacare; Acquisition made by Abbott Laboratories Inc.; Loan taken by Provena Health.
- Most Influential IBDs on Social Media. // REP.;May2015, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p66
A chart depicting the top 25 largest Investment Banking Divisions (IBDs) on their social media footprint across Twitter, Linkedln and Facebook is presented which includes Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, Commonwealth Financial Network and Cetera Financial.
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Investment Banking in Japan. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/ 9/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts forecasting the demand for investment banking in various cities and prefectures across Japan for the period of the year 2009 to the year 2014 are presented including, Tokyo, Kanagawa, and Saitama.
- Loanbase Statistics â€” Syndicated U.S. Loans. // Leveraged Finance News;6/16/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 24, p11
A chart is presented that lists the syndicated loans in the U.S. from 2011 to 2014.
- NORTHEAST OHIO INVESTMENT BANKS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p20
A chart depicting investment banks in Ohio including BellMark Partners, Merkel & Associates Inc., and ParaCap Group LLC is presented.
- INVESTMENT BANKING & SECURITIES DEALING (NAICS 52311). // United States Investment Banking & Securities Dealing Industry R;2015, p1
Several charts are presented depicting the condition of the investment banking and securities dealing industry in the U.S. as of October 2014 and the industry's outlook for 2015 and 2016 including the estimated number of establishments, sales and employment.