The NEW DEFENSE GAME
- DEFENCE INDUSTRIAL POLICY OF THE UK. // NATO's Nations & Partners for Peace;2003, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p66
Discusses the development of strategies to take account of transition to an evolving international defense market in Great Britain. Role of British companies in the development of cutting edge equipment; Importance of the industry as an element of national sovereignty; Outlook for the defense...
- War Shapes New Products. Fulghum, David A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/16/2003, Vol. 158 Issue 24, p152
Conflict in the last five years has rapidly transformed war-fighting as well as weapons to cope with the shifting military environment. In an era of asymmetric warfare, the battle-validated building blocks of network-centric operations, precision weaponry and unmanned vehicles are themselves...
- Defence in depth. Lee, Andrew // Engineer (00137758);10/31/2005, Vol. 293 Issue 7687, p28
No abstract available.
- EADS Defence Electronics. // Military Technology;May2004, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p17
Features the defense company, EADS Defence Electronics. Defense and security products and services provided by the company; Technological competency of the company; Mission systems of the firm for existing aircraft programs; History of the business.
- Caveat Corvum. Thomas Jr., Austin K. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Aug2004, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p12
Explains why the crow is a powerful symbol for the Association of Old Crows (AOC), a group of electronics professionals in the defense industry. Facts and attributes of the birds which are applicable to AOC members; Affirmation of the AOC mission statement during the group's special event in...
- PRESS ABOUT TIPS. // NATO's Nations & Partners for Peace;2004, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p220
Presents articles about the Transatlantic Industrial Proposed Solution of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
- OTO Melara Guns for Asymmetric Warfare. // Military Technology;2007, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p150
The article focuses on the commitment of the OTO Melara, an international leader in the defense industry to the innovations in asymmetric warfare. The company's efforts to keep products updated with future operational requirements are testified by the performances of its naval guns in service...
- YOUNG CROWS IN EXCITING TIMES. Wolf, Walter // Journal of Electronic Defense;Jun2007, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p12
The article reports on college graduates entering the high technology industry in the U.S. The author addresses the graduates as Young Crows. According to the author, military electronics have become more digital. He stated that Young Crows will be able to develop military systems that are more...
- Slovak Defence Industry -- Too Large, Too Heavy? Szulc, Tomasz // Military Technology;May2004, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p34
Examines the status of the Slovak defense industry. History of arms manufacturing in the country; Czech firms operating in the country prior to its independence in 1993; Challenges faced by the country's defense industry in terms of reform brought by independence; Most competitive and...