- New Products. // RN;Oct2006, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p24hf2
The article evaluates several medical equipment and supplies, including the Surgicept waterless, brush-free surgical hand antiseptic from Healthpoint Co., the Sure-Lock electrode clips from Curbell Co. and the MoveMaster patient transfer device from Dixie USA Co.
- PRODUCT UPDATE. Zeidel, Nancy // RN;Oct2002, Vol. 65 Issue 10, following p24
Features products for use in acute care nursing. SyvekPatch sterile non-woven pad for the local management of wounds; Actar D-fib mannequin for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and electric defibrillation training.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Dermatology Times;Dec2003, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p52
Features products for use in the field of dermatology. Gloves in a Bottle skin protector; Cloderm Cream from Healthpoint Ltd.; Topical anesthetic cream from Ferndale Laboratories; CryoHist system for tumor assessment from Cryo Histology.
- NEW PRODUCT NEWSWIRE. // Drug Topics;Jul2002, Vol. 146 Issue 13, p69
Introduces new pharmaceutical products and medical supplies. Ovace Wash solution for dermatitis from Healthpoint Ltd.; Lutein Supplement Formula from Schiff; Compound W Waterproof Pads from Medtech Inc.
- Healthpoint's marketing snags Frost & Sullivan strategy award. // Fort Worth Business Press;05/18/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4
Reports that Healthpoint LLC, seller of tissue-management, dermatology and infection-prevention products was awarded the Frost and Sullivan's 2000 Marketing Strategy Award.
- Ä°nvaziv Mekanik Ventilasyonlu HastanÄ±n Takibi. UYSAL, Hilal // Turkiye Klinikleri Hemsirelik Bilimleri;2011, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p89
Invasive mechanical ventilation is one of the most commonly used technologies in critical care. Invasive mechanical ventilation is used to support the patient until lung function is adequate or until the acute episode has passed. The goals of invasive mechanical ventilation are to improve...
- BUNDLE DE PREVENÃ‡ÃƒO DA PNEUMONIA ASSOCIADA Ã€ VENTILAÃ‡ÃƒO MECÃ‚NICA: O QUE SABEM OS ENFERMEIROS A ESSE RESPEITO? Gomes, Andréia Macedo; da Silva, Roberto Carlos Lyra // Journal of Nursing UFPE / Revista de Enfermagem UFPE;4/1/2010, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p158
Objectives: to assess the knowledge of intensive care nurses about the Ventilator Bundle; to identify which nursing care is provided by nurses in the prevention of VAP; correlate that with cares recommended by the Ventilator Bundle. Methodology: this is about a descriptive study, from...
- Potential Benefits of Bispectral Index Monitoring in Critical Care. Olson, DaiWai M.; Chioffi, Susan M.; Macy, Gary E.; Meek, LorieAnn G.; Cook, Helen A. // Critical Care Nurse;Aug2003, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p45
Presents a case study which discussed the potential benefits of bispectral index (BIS) monitoring technology in critical care. Assessment of the BIS monitoring device efficiency in the chemical sedation of patients; Considerations in the introduction of BIS monitoring techniques; Medical...
- An Upstream Approach to Selecting Progressive Care Technology. Stahl, Mary A. // Critical Care Nurse;Aug2003, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p75
Deals with an approach in the selection of progressive care technology tools for the monitoring of patients in progressive care units (PCU). Considerations in the selection of PCU equipment; Evaluation of facility needs; Clinical selection criteria for the use of technology. INSETS: Examples...