Holocaust Claims Filing Deadline Extended
- NAIC Forms 2 Ad Hoc Market Conduct/Claims/Legal Issues Groups. // Insurance Advocate;10/06/2001, Vol. 112 Issue 38, p4
Reports on the formation of two National Association of Insurance Commissioners ad hoc working groups to focus on market conduct, claims payment and legal issues resulting from the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on the United States. Role of the National Claims Handling Protocol Ad Hoc...
- NAIC Holocaust Task Force Is Urging Survivors, Beneficiaries TO Submit Claims Before Feb. 15, '02. // Insurance Advocate;12/15/2001, Vol. 112 Issue 47, p34
Reports that the International Holocaust Commission Task Force of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners is urging Holocaust survivors and heirs to submit Holocaust-era insurance claims to the International Commission on Holocaust Era Insurance Claims by February 2002.
- Holocaust Commission Draws Criticism. Bell, Allison // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;7/16/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 29, p57
Reports on the demand of European insurers for the International Commission on Holocaust Era Insurance Claims to return the money they gave the commission for expenses between 1998 and 2000. Value of the German Holocaust compensation foundation; Budget of the foundation for claims against German...
- NAIC Wants Writers to Expand Privacy Notice. // Best's Review;Jan2003, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p12
No abstract available.
- Life insurers transferring surplus to the AVR. Townsend, Frederick S. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/21/95, Vol. 99 Issue 34, p2
Reports on insurance companies' transferring of their bonds and preferred stocks to the Asset Valuation Reserve (AVR). National Association of Insurance Commissioners' (NAIC) improvement of its regulation of the solvency of the life insurance industry; Higher AVR liabilities; Funding of the AVR...
- More Cos. sign Holocaust pact. Friedman, Amy S. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/31/98, Vol. 102 Issue 35, p3
Cites the insurance companies that have signed the National Association of Insurance Commissioners' (NAIC) Memorandum of Understanding that will address issue of payment of still-outstanding policies for Holocaust-era policyholders. Memorandum's call for the establishment of two-part fund to...
- NAIC hearing on failure of European insurers to honor... Racaniello, Frank J. // Insurance Advocate;02/21/98, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p3
Reports that the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) has been holding hearings across the United States to find a solution regarding the uncollected insurance claims for Holocaust survivors and their heirs. Barriers confronting those looking to receive payment for Holocaust...
- More insurers sign Holocaust memorandum. Friedman, Amy S. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;09/07/98, Vol. 102 Issue 36, p4
Reports that four insurance companies have signed the National Association of Insurance Commissioners' Memorandum of Understanding on Holocaust-era claims, namely, Allianz AG, Axa/Equitable, Basler Leben and Winterthur, joining the Zurich Group of Switzerland. Memorandum's call for the...
- NAIC agrees to establish international commission... Brown, Esther // Insurance Advocate;05/02/98, Vol. 109 Issue 18, p4
Reports that the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) has agreed to support the establishment of an international commission to resolve Holocaust-related insurance claims. Information on the NAIC agreement; Criteria for the pursuit of claims set out by the `Memorandum of Intent.'